Attention šŸ“£ MERCURY RETROGRADE APRIL 1st to APRIL 25th What It Means? How Will It Affect Us, What Can We Do?

@RobbyHa @JAAJ i fully agree.

Hence why i mentioned this:

And obviously for those that have put the effort consistently MR means nothing or too little, but i guarantee you more times than not in your ascension process or before you had even started you went through these hardship times in life, you just didnt know what was happening on top of your beliefs of how life is or how Universal laws work or Karma or lessons in this incarnation and what have you.

And also once we have stripped a lot of the baggage and dealt with a lot of the shadow and ego or we know how to embrace them to work with them with confidence we forget how hard it was once upon a time.

But there are a lot others that despite walking the evolution spiritual path still trip here and there and get confused specially when we have on us or use so much Spiritual things that should supposedly keep us in a beautiful easy bubble unaffected by anything our thereā€¦

But the force of the universe is the force of the universe and if we are here in this incarnation there are processes we cant avoid, thank God!! For all these audios and tags etc because we are able to live a decent life through all the bs that is served around. But also because of all these tools, weā€™ve found the courage the inspiration and the push to accelerate the process and expanding the results through the collective energy.

And for everybody reading:

We really are important in this reality and moment in time and all of us should feel proud about ourselves.

Healing
Ascending
Evolving
Freeing ourselves

Is FOR COURAGEOUS BRAVE HEARTS.

And we have always been at choice here.

The creators create and we decide to jump in and take the challenge every day.

So whenever if life gets hard to live or gets confused or too much at times remember this:

You are incredibly importand and valuable right here right now.

Thank you for your daily effort, commitment and willingness to keep pushing.

Not all heroes wear caps.

@SilverZuzu and @Freedom yes!!!

Thank you for this reminder very important fields for this.

Ill add them. :orange_heart:

5 Likes

Luna and her lengthy posts :smiley:

Great job, Lady, appreciate your hard-work!

The effects seem to already have started manifesting, lol, even in my tarot readings.

Great time to loop astrological fields,

also, this one can also be good to try:

3 Likes

Donā€™t misunderstand me, I have been through ups and downs during MR for many years, but lately it has been ok and sometimes even pleasant. Itā€™s quite relaxing when the mind is still when nothing seems to happen. I still donā€™t like those electronic disturbances etc though. I do have difficulties during Saturn retrogrades. The one during the summer was the worst I have gone through so far, but this one was also necessary. You always get what you can handle even if you donā€™t think so. You wonder if this is really necessary. And yes, it really has to be done. :blush:

2 Likes

Hun every time im going to reply you delete it haha

Keep it!!

Your reviews are always soo heart felt. We need more of that open vulnerability.

It really is appreciated

Hugs x

5 Likes

most welcome!

alittle history as of why this is good:

it is with my life and i am born under retrograde mercury.

so, the most important thing i notice is

one negative thing happens and triggers badly.

usualy first day of retrograde mercuryā€¦ a day such as today 13.12.2023

and then if one doesnot pass the test ā€¦ a whole loop of chaos develops afterā€¦

feels like you have fallen in something and then because it is allways your intial negative reaction that triggers further events you cannot really get up from where you fell. and if you are concious of what happened it hurts even more badly because of feeling such as ā€œwhat if i didnot loose my temper in this occasion?ā€ or "how could i have managed the issue better? "ā€¦

but mercury has seen your inability and you suffer coneqencesā€¦ even if you had all the right in the world.

thenā€¦ if you make your self really really stop in the moment of trigger, then analyse, then look for people to talk to about it and be honest and find your ground and guidanceā€¦ you will solve the issue by yourself and finish the mercury quest (gamers slang) pretty quickly.

and then mercury retrograde blesses you to go furtherā€¦and in another more evolving way,

like it openes the DOOR after completing a quest in a videogame.

today was my first real succsess with this.

i recieved lots of help from DreamĀ“s tools and managed not to speak in anger.

speaking in anger under influence of retrograde mercury is worst idea of all.

last thing,

mercury governs brain and thought.

you can do lots of progress in brain work and brain fields also brain healing in this period.

and of course if you can afford among the other tools

Astrologically inclined NFT saves lots of pain. i fathom it stopped and corrected me today when the trigger happened.

those triggers hurt very intimate places of ego an self esteem

so. enjoy this retrograde mercury,

thank you @Lunamoon22 for this most timely topic!!!

4 Likes

Oh how could ive forgotten one of my favorite ones.

100% perfect for these days

Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence

Also

Emotional Mastering Protocol

3 Likes

@Lunamoon22 Wow! Thanks for writing up the novella on the last Mercury Retrograde. jk! :wink: :relaxed:

This is so helpful! it makes sense why all my communications and efforts had been going upside down. Things started improving when i added back Astrological Inclined.

Iā€™ve started listening to Navagrah homam again.

3 Likes

:woman_facepalming: this is entirely too cliche (Mercury rx)
but I just got a snap from my ex who I havenā€™t talked to in 6 years.
Cā€™mon now.

4 Likes

Thank you for this post Luna. I went to a wedding last nightā€¦oh boyā€¦what an event

People yabba dabba doo all over the place I tell you

4 Likes

Lol and that reaches my outside the forum life with messages always looking like a book and voice messages like whole audiobooks :sweat_smile:

Im sorry :grimacing:

1 Like

whatā€™s that @Jen? :blush:

1 Like

That there is a flinestones reference lol

4 Likes

What is the meaning of yabba dabba doo? An expression of happiness or excitement

1 Like

Ive also made some good deep cleanses for the whole apartment and myself these days and i slept so good last night finally.

Its the part where i get disrupted during MR like uneasiness picking up from the ambience i guess and cant sleep deep.

In case you wanna know:

Made a playlist with the vibrarion risers etc, burnt sage, sea salt cleanse, valkuntha, intercessions etc

Played while i was cleaning, dusting, mopping with water that had sea salt.

Then boiled water with bay leaves then mopped again with that one and cleaned everywhere with that as well.

But like in your case coming from a place that had heavy energy or peopls vibe its good to shower but first like rub sea salt from head to toes then let the water wash off all that you picked up.

I do that once a week. You can also soak your feet and or hands in water with sea salt. Its so absolutely good.

And i play the audio which music is one of my favorites and thats it

I used to carry a little container with sea salt to my previous job was heavy as heck and i had to be dealing with people all day,shaking hands etc if it got too heavy and i absorbed i would go to the bathroom and wash my hands with the sea salt up to a little above the wrist, and voilĆ” that always worked. Cleaned and empowered again!

4 Likes

In the cartoon itā€™s about excitement but in this case I mean things were wacky

2 Likes

Me versus Mercury Retrograde:

UV

5 Likes

Mercury will go direct today! Jupiter, the planet of the guru is already direct :partying_face:

It will still take some days for Mercury to actually move forward but the end is near. Let all stuck energies be released & let all those delayed gifts come to us in the most magical ways! For me in the form of pure awareness & nftā€™s please! :blush:

10 Likes

So dragged through the mud I donā€™t even feel like celebrating.

Some day when we evolve and own spaceships and stuff Iā€™m blowing it up xD

1 Like

Well, it really isnt fully over.

It went direct on the 2nd but the post shadow goes until the 20th.

The tails are hard sometimes too

5 Likes

Thanks, thatā€™s what I wanted to know

2 Likes