Mercury Healing and Development - Psychic University

Mercury is associated with cognitive abilities, communication, and intellect. It is said to influence an individual’s capacity to reason, articulate thoughts, and process information. This association draws from the mythological figure Mercury, the Roman messenger god known for his quick intellect and communication prowess.

It is said that Mercury makes life understandable, for it is the planet of intelligence.

When Mercury is prominent and developed in a person’s natal chart, that person is likely to be facile in speech; a lively and amusing storyteller; a clever, shrewd bargainer. He or she will probably have a good memory, a talent for debate, and quick, high-strung movements.

Mercury also rules the voice, and people with strong Mercury influences are successful at public speaking, singing, and acting. Mercury protects travelers and benefits education and research.

The negative side of Mercury’s influence produces a tendency to be critical, sarcastic, argumentative, and sly. Lies, deceit, and certain types of crime, such as fraud, swindling, and forgery, are examples of Mercury’s negative power when underdeveloped or hurt. Additional potential challenges related to Mercury’s energy are over-analysis, anxiety, and miscommunication.

Vedic Astrology perceives Mercury (Budha) differently, though there are overlaps. Here, Mercury is thought to govern analytical thinking, dexterity, and trade, including fields of commerce, mathematics, and detailed communication. The planet’s influence is considered multi-faceted, being associated with youth, quick decision-making, and adaptability.

This field is intended to access the energies associated with Mercury, heal and develop them.

-3:38 min audio-

22 Likes

I like this one, so this will make us an excellent conversationalist? Or do you have one in the future? Great field.

2 Likes

I love Hermes. He’s so illusive, cunning and free. This doubles as both a charisma and an indirect wealth field so it’s near perfect really.

1 Like

It depends. Maybe the astrological pressure in your mercury and its related energies was one of the major dimensions that you needed to treat to reach the level you describe as ‘excellent conversationalist’. In this case, it will greatly help. But in average, I think it’s giving you a solid ground to become one (besides the other effects mentioned).

My recommendation is to use this one combined with fields that will increase the desired skill.

5 Likes

Hey PU, mercury is badly placed in my chart, its sits in the 8th house along with Rahu and Sun, hence, I could never be good in studies, I always want to study but whenever I try to learn something, I fail, I fail miserably, do you think getting this would help me develop interest in studies and help me complete learning effectively?

1 Like

Psychic University = Zodiac University. :grin:

Why not make fields that change zodiac sign permanently? Instead of having many fields which just adding zodiac-type skills. :blush:

3 Likes

haha,

I am really looking forward for the Jupiter one, that one would be pretty cool!

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Your Zodiac sign is dependent on the alignment of planets on the date of your birth… I’m not sure there is any safe way to change that…

This in of itself is such a miraculous tool made available at our disposal… the actual amount of patience, time and know-how you would need to reproduce the effect yourself would take years… Everything involving zodiacs requires a lot of precision and perfect timing… it’s even more difficult than theurgy… so this is beyond amazing.

1 Like

Yes. The main idea behind the series is to help with placements like this one.

I talked a bit about this here

As for changing signs permanently, I saw one or two cases I would do it (and it was their Venuses). Doing this tends to give you more problems than solving them. And problems that you’re not used to. However, a lot can be done in terms of changing your natal chart, like making an Aries Venus love like a Pisces Venus (permanently), or giving a Capricorn Node some elements of another node, and this is more in line with what I try to do with the fields.

And on this… a world full of fun possibilities. You can expect cool fields in the future related to astrology.

It’s already approved and it’s being released this month (probably).

6 Likes

That’s me.
I have read the description for this placement on the internet and see only positive things in that. Why would someone want to change that?

:man_shrugging:

All of these are 100% true for me btw:

PS:
Sorry for hijacking this thread.
Maybe we shall create an extra “PU Astrology Discussion thread”?
Thank you.

4 Likes

Because best Venus sign is in Pisces lol.
We can be most powerful human if our planet change to all in best position signs.

It’s a tweak more than a change, but the short answer is: because it’s Venus’s detriment. Venus is under the influence of Mars when it’s in Aries. Venus and Mars are polar opposites as Venus embodies feminine energy, and Mars, on the other hand, the masculine energy. Being positioned in the zodiac sign governed by Mars, Venus finds its inherent feminine aspect disconnected from itself.

The long answer is much more complex and I promise I will answer it when I find the time.

10 Likes

Thank you very much in advance.

That’s very interesting.

But doesn’t it mean that my love aspect (Venus) is governened by masculine energy (Mars) like it would make sense for a man?

For the integration of the feminine side, on the other hand, I already have 3 other planets (including the Sun) in Pisces. Does this help with the counterbalance or harmony of the aspects?

In total, I have 5 planets in water signs and 4 in fire signs.
So I am either living in strong contradiction or in total balance/harmony?

I am still in the learning process about astrology and trying to figure out what this all means. Do I need to look a the aspects independent from each other or do they balance each other out?

Sorry if I am asking too many noob questions. I will do more research in the meantime.

2 Likes

Absolutely.

and this is why you never read isolated placements but the entire chart. When we say ‘Moon in Capricorn isn’t something interesting to have’ we are talking about averages. This placement, for example, can give some charts the perfect grounding and the responsibility to react to life’s challenges, while the rest of the chart would just implode to them. So this is all a bit relative.

If you’re really interested, my suggestion is to start from the basic archetypes and understand everything a bit instead of a lot of just one topic. Piece by piece you slowly grind to bigger levels of conceptual understanding about the subject. Astrology is something you get more and more in return when you understand the big picture and how everything interacts.

Try to find a good book. Most of them are good. The most popular ones are usually very good, so you can go with these. Internet articles can be good but hard to filter as a beginner.

4 Likes

I use it 3-4x in the morning and here are the benefits I noticed so far:

• Energy boost
  • Increased motivation to study
  • Insane boost in communication skills
  • Overall processing speed increased a little bit

Really good field! Will stick with it for a long time.

10 Likes

Try bartering with someone, you’ll be surprised… upselling and getting discounts in theory should be much easier… as should networking and creating an air of mystique around you where everyone sees you as charismatic and magnetic, even when you don’t necessarily understand why from a logical standpoint.

2 Likes

are you stating the benefits after using this field?? o.O

I haven’t used it, but I have practiced what it’s intended to do before. I am relaying my experiences based on that… and seeing the feedback of others, I have no reason to believe it offers any less benefits than the actual practice.

The field I am eyeing right now is the Astrological Abundance Buff… because the actual process of doing what this field is intended to do makes it more than worth the price. This is the field I’ll probably be buying next.

Gumroad doesn’t have the description, but this is it for those wondering:

"Here you will have installed in your baseline natal chart, the Top 500 natal charts that, together, average best in:

-Abundance in a general way, in all areas of life
-Wealth and Possessions
-Monetary Luck

Everything is done using your current natal chart template as a basis and working the benefits from there. Additionally, it will remove the blockages in these areas of your current natal chart template, so these energies can be expressed in their highest form.

It also will create a database of skills from all these charts, and feed them to your subconscious every time you listen to the audio, with a smart field teaching it how to use these skills in the best way for you to manifest abundance and wealth in your life.

This last part is the passive effect of the Mandala. The Image for this file also has a stream of sentences about these skills being fed directly to your subconscious, like on the Patreon file ‘Higher Self Subliminal Messages for a Better You’. Like sleeping with songs when learning a new language, this should accelerate the process of learning and integrating everything even further.

(this is a similar concept to the one used in the Book Absorber and will be used in future fields)"

3 Likes

@Psychic_University Will you be releasing a Neptune’s one in the future? If made, I have a feeling this one would be epic. Positive and integrated Neptune sounds like a dream come true. Not to mentioned the perspicacity that comes with the understanding of the mists. Would be a gem :gem::dragon::herb:

2 Likes