I don't feel happy anymore

I just don’t feel happy, I am just 24 and I am usually anxious or over thinking, I am genuinely grateful for everything in life but I just feel happy, I don’t know what to do, I am using morphic fields but nothing seems to work for me.

5 Likes

Have you tried this one?

20 Likes

and this Deep Brain Magnetic Stimulation: Testimonials
and definitely this New Perspectives: New Release
and also this Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence: New Release

19 Likes

Thank you for your kind response, would this affect my sleep in any way?
I am having trouble falling asleep so I have to take sleeping pills.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Search results for 'sleep' - Sapien Medicine

4 Likes

The subconscious limit removal audio is so important so keep it on daily listening

5 Likes

If anything, it should help you fall asleep better

11 Likes

999999999 wild points :D

6 Likes

Use “Fast Working Deeper Sleep” if you have Patreon
This field nocks you out :wink:

Edit: its on Youtube too

5 Likes

Very relatable.

Could you elaborate a little on your past experiences? Like… Could you pinpoint what causes this unhappiness?

Have actually bought it from gumroad. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Working with Sapien’s fields is co-creation. All of his fields are streams of consciousness, as they are intelligent.
Believe me, a long time ago, when I started working with Sapien’s fields, I accepted this paradigm, and I became convinced and convinced that this is exactly so.

The energies of the fields give you the opportunity to manifest, to materialize, to change something in your world. What it is depends only on you, your courage, your acceptance, your limitations. And you allow the energies to manifest in the material world. Everything.
The more you allow yourself to change yourself, your programs, your space - the more you allow this energy to manifest itself in this world.

In fact, no matter what results you will have at first, it will always be an equal exchange, because by getting real results these fields have materialized through you (the result).

If you have chosen the fields of Sapien as your primary means of growth and recovery, you are welcome. The community would love to help you.
Make a compact playlist of what you have been recommended and work with it over time.

But a lot depends on you and your willingness to change

18 Likes

:b: :printer: :arrow_right: :seedling:

7 Likes

And also additionally this (healthy dopamine receptors are key for perceiving the world with amaze):

There are also (use in moderation):

…and these:

10 Likes

I suggest you these audios which may be able to bring you good :slightly_smiling_face:

• To calm the bad ego and reduce unnecessary negative thoughts.
  • if you have toxic connections to people

You say it doesn’t work on you. Can you tell us more?

8 Likes

Funny u recommend this,for the last 3 days I have been using and researching about Alien Intercession on the forum.
So now I just lay in bed,play audio and state in mind-Please prime my body and brain for optimal sleep.Usually within a minute i can feel it working and now I am having the best sleep ever.
No need for a stack of different audios.Also I am sleeping not that longer than usual but I rly do feel rejuvenated when I finish.Now I even loop intercession audio during the night.

TLDR:Alien intercession has made my sleep audio recommendations more or less useless.We’ll see how long will it stay that way.

3 Likes

how are your relationships?

do you feel like you’re not getting enough support from those you’re connected with?

when i don’t feel happy, it is a personal sign to reflect on what is going on within me and in my external environment.

is there someone you can help? helping others brings the focus away from anxiety and over thinking and brings you to a mindset that is capable and dependable.

4 Likes

Thank you so much everyone for an overwhelming response.

3 Likes

I concur with all the suggestions above, but I think there is great merit in acting happy if you want to be happy. My experience is that feelings bend in the direction of action. Another trick I use is to depersonalize the feeling, give a name, and then tell it you simply don’t have the time for it today but that you’ll talk tomorrow. That’s hard to do with fear, but Mr. Unhappiness will take that for an answer.

The field I would most suggest would be Confidence Boost (I think the Patreon name is Extreme Confidence.) For me, unhappiness is mostly an issue where I let a doubt deter me from making a choice I thought was right. Make the choices you want to make and unhappiness melts away. Another field I would try is the Favors of the Sanxing. I really don’t have a theory of why that field works for me beyond the description, but that’s enough. I mean, who couldn’t benefit from the intervention of three wise men.

2 Likes