How I cured my sleeping problems/insomnia,Scumann audio is underrated,Grounding one also

I have been having sleeping problems since I was about 14 I think,and my eyebags have become my closest friends lol.This will be a longer post where I will list things I tried and didnt work,but could help others.At first it wasnt such a big problem,but as I aged more stress came,life got more serious etc,so I believe that also contributed to my insomnia getting worse.About 2 years ago or so,I bought melatonin suplement and it seemingly solved the issue.I stopped waking up every 2 hours,and I could easily fall asleep.But once I stopped using u can guess what happened.Then about 2 months ago I tried deep sleep from sapien,and it kinda helped,but it could be placebo since I always thought it is an issue with my melatonin production and not deeper psychological issues.Then I started writting diary where I write about the new fields I use, and effects I feel,for eg I use hairloss even though I am 22 since genetics are in no way on the hairy side lol.And slowly but surely I am noticing progress with bald spots,so diary is handy cuz I can go back and check when I first started using a field,and compare with when I got the results.Forgive me for digression anyways,for the last year and a half before discovering sapien,meditation and binaurals helped me fall asleep way easier cuz overthinking is my enemy,but at the time I didnt document my practices so I couldnt see the bigger picture.So anyways I recently discovered Ego dissolution and Sammy’s awesome guide to reprogramm mind using ego dissolution.Long story short first night before sleep used it,tried reprogramming myself to sleep like a baby and it was rly rly good sleep.I know cuz the last 2 weeks have been stressful,exams and personal stuff so my sleep suffered.Then I discovered grounding audio and thought nah I did grounding manually before i dont need that,but at one time I was overwhelmed with energy from specific audios,couldnt sleep,so I used Grounding and it was even better sleep.Today was the last exam and usually I have rly bad sleep during the exam week but using only grounding audio as last field(makes sense since I use various fields before sleep,so energy is all over the place,mainly head cuz of hairloss audio and stem cell to scalp),improved my sleep more than any other field,suplement and even meditation.I use it 3 times and feel so at peace when it drains all energy throughout my feet.One thing I also noticed is that when I used Scuman audio for half an hour(first time in a while and first time for that long ever),followed by powernap I became lucid in a dream.I realized I was dreaming and were like,okay u there wait I can now control everything,but sadly soon after I became lucid I also woke up.This is a breakthrough since I dont use any techniques for LD,didnt even have an intention,I only used it as an experiment to see how it will vibe with me,and I thought it could help me have spontaneous AP,as @Captain_Nemo said.It also helps me mentally so much,cleared negative vibe,and stabilizes me as a whole on every level.Also to add I think I managed to LD so easily cuz I mostly drink bottled water,cuz 2 months ago I started noticing pipe water having terrible taste even though my friends are fine.So my pineal gland could be more decalcified than other people’s.Anyway I hope this will be of use to fellow insomnia folks,since when I looked on forum I could only find list of audios recommended,but I believe many people have exact same problem as me;years of sleeping struggles makes u believe each night is gonna be the same,and as a result of belief it becomes.Also overthinking was solver for me thanks to grounding,but also most of people here should use grounding more regularly so this post could raise awareness

27 Likes

Update:For some reason I cant edit the post,I am sleeping like a baby since I use nitric oxide audio 2 hours or an hour before sleep(makes me wake up less during the night) and I use Pregabalin audio 1-2 times before sleep as last audio.Those 2 made all the difference,ofc before that I took care of energy system being all over the place.

9 Likes

Do you experience any sides from pregabalin?

If I use it more than 2 times before sleep,in the morning I will feel kinda sedated/groggy but using hypersleep or classic plasma field corrects it for the most part.

2 Likes

If there’s one weakness I have, it’s bad sleep. Thanks for sharing man

6 Likes

I know how it feels,trust me.Do report if it works for u,since for me pregabalin seems to get me to sleep when I am wide awake but should sleep since it is night time

4 Likes

what that ???

1 Like

I see some people are still benefitting from this guide, grateful for that. All audios for sleep aid have been dropped, for one and only- Epsilon Brainwave State

I wont go into why everyone should use this, if it resonates GO FOR IT. Ofc, depending on each person, it might be better for someone to start from Theta or Delta field, get used to those, then go to Epsilon.

9 Likes

I’m still using Gabapentin in my night stack!! I read this in one of your posts also… Yes it is temporary like you recently mentioned but wow does it give such a smooth sleep!

I have dropped it just this past 7-10 days since I’ve been experimenting how it’s like after all this time of using combined with Deep Brain Magnetic Stimulation also

Recently I have also added L-theanine and EGCG Pretty underrated in my opinion. This, also will allow you to switch between brainwaves much easier!

Brainwaves win any day lol.

4 Likes

Two days ago I used Grounding while I was eating with my grandma at her house for 3 hours low volume. My grandma has swolen feets for years, taking pill. Really swollen, she couldn’t even go to church because she had no shoes only slippers. I came back two days later and her feet are normal.Really normal, skin is loose. This stuff works amazing. I couldn’t believe it myself the difference as I saw her on the door.

6 Likes

That’s awesome. You used automated grounding?

1 Like

yes the one from dream seeds but downloaded from patreon

1 Like

Cool. Been meaning to ground more