Sleep guide

Okay so this guide as the previous one is based on my experience and some understanding of how fields work.This is for all fellow insomnia brothers and sisters who just wanna sleep like a baby.This guide will have 3 parts:
1.Which audios in my opinion are a must for majority of people who struggle with quality sleep.
2.Optional audios which solve specific problems,that the audios from first part dont target precisely
3.General tips for good sleep which majority wont care to read lmao
PART ONE
1.Tree experience
We dont think about amount of audios we use daily and in the evening so this grounds all that excess energy and signals ur body to start slowing down(my understanding)
2.Now this part is tricky for me because next comes mental aspect,we all have different problems keeping us awake so one or more recommendations coming up should deal with mental issues:
The Internal Alchemical Crucible this one should come as no surprise,check dedicated thread and see for urself.
The Torsion Field (æther)This one induces feeling of emptiness which might help some more than crucible.Dedicated thread
The Deep Sleeper (sleep inducer) U were probably thinking why the hell isnt he putting this first?Based on ur inner state,this field can only help so much.It targets the physical aspect for the most part,like tranquilizer,but some people need to clear their mind first so body can truly benefit from this gem.
PART TWO
Chi compression into lower dantien
Nitric oxide boost
Pregabalin(patreon only as far as I know)
Subconscious limits removalPatreon version doesnt have music
Flower of Life
Recommendations from comments:
Vagus nerve stimulation
All purpose anxiety removal
Utter relaxation and Muscle massage
Reiki Massage
Muscle Massage
PART THREE(the boring one)
Maybe I will expand on this one,but here are general ideas what we can do to not obstruct our sleep.Dont eat after 7pm(8pm might also be fine but u wanna have last meal at least 4 hours before bed),reduce all exposure to light,dont do mentally demanding tasks,avoid stress or reacting in stressfull manner,meditating to audios is great cuz u are slowing brainwaves,signaling the body to sleep but also getting to feeeeel the fields energy.I am not adding other stuff since I feel even this much wasnt necessary.Also check out my guide on basic fields u should use daily(just realized it should be updated),since I feel like those will allow u to sleep like a baby by using only the deep sleeper.

25 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Nice write-up, I only suggest adding one audio. This can help when other fields seem not to.

“The frequencies and programming used in this video will work on stimulating the vagus nerve of the listener for the duration of the video. Can help reduce epilepsy problems, (length and frequency ) Help with insomnia (listen before bed or until you start feeling sleepy) There is a host of other things it may be able to help with from depression to lowering blood pressure. Do not listen and operate heavy machinery or go driving. Use as much as you need.”

EDIT 2: I Forgot this one too, great for unwinding after a long day.

7 Likes

Thanks for the writeup!

I think it was in your other thread that someone suggested this:

I’ve used most audios you listed. However, The All Purpose Anxiety Removal really helped me go to sleep recently. I wouldn’t say I’m anxious, but even at bedtime my mind is still racing. I get all sorts of ideas just as I’m about to fall asleep. This audio helps me calm down.

I use the Vagus Nerve stimulation too, but that’s when I’m anxious about something. It helps me calm down and reduce my hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating :sweat:).

6 Likes

So per ur recommendation I used vagus before my powernap,and interesting enough it relaxes me in a different manner than anything else.I am able to relax my body pretty quickly on my own,but I seem to lack nerve relaxation and this beauty covers that.It is even stronger relaxation audio(for me) than all purpose anxiety removal,but some folks might need that more.

1 Like

Camomille eh?I might try it as relaxation aid since I always drink tea when in a bar(yeah I am THAT guy).As for chi into lower dantient here is explanation.Many people here,including myself in the past,unintentionally excite their energy system so to say and possibly awaken kundalini.It is hard to explain but imagine u tried a bunch of audios which excite ur energy in different matter,or did some energy work and then ur energy runs wild.U can say,well grounding should fix all that right?Well for me it didnt cuz after ur energy runs rampant for a while it sort of forgets how it is supposed to be distributed(my bro science,waiting for regular or someone else to correct my theory),and this audio navigates all excess energy back into lower dantien,in a way teaching and reminding it,this is the place where it should be.I learned about dantiens on forum so yeah that is how I came to idea to use the audio and it helped,cuz sometimes it isnt even excess energy that needs to be discharged to earth,but it is just ur base energy being untamed if u get what I mean.

1 Like

May I also suggest:

*Reiki Message < oldie but goodie and easy to sleep with it playing (the free one that is over 10 min. long). Sound: running water

*Muscle Message/Spa Days < seems to work faster but I find it harder to sleep with it playing due to the music

Sorry, I reread the thread and saw that u mentioned them. I guess this post is more a “shout out” for how good and overlooked they are.

5 Likes

Ofc, but I do these when I feel like I have enough knowledge about certain topic that people will find useful.Glad to see u like it,means so much to me man.

1 Like

Yeah I enjoy explaining stuff.As for what comes next, even I dont know.

1 Like

WARNING about sleep inducer usage
Users repeatedly report this field works best first few times and then its effect diminishes.Did some digging and to simplify this is the reason:Field has GABA effects and just like with stimulants(Coffee etc),we build tolerance to it,and by looping field more wanting more of GABA effect,it will actually make u anxious(google about using too much GABA).I am looking into how can this be reset without simply stopping to use it for some time,cuz since this isnt stimulant we are talking about,it could take some time.

4 Likes

Brain regeneration

3 Likes

I used it 3 times the other day for other reason,but it just didnt help much.More looping might be needed but it doesnt directly target the issue.
Spirituality Zone- Nervous System: Renew, Restore is what I will be using next 2 days.
@Owl

1 Like