Deep Brain Magnetic Stimulation: Testimonials

Deep brain magnetic Stimulation

Part of New Release: Cerebrum (album)

Individual Thread to discuss, ask questions, and give testimonials

33 Likes

Already in a good mood but can feel small muscle spasms around my mouth and cheeks… cool.:wink:

26 Likes

Didn’t see that thread as well :)

So far, deeply relaxing for the monkey mind, while bringing a deep sense of joy.

@Dr_Manhattan be sure to leave us your review here :slight_smile:

15 Likes

There’s been some good reviews so far, I don’t have much more to say.
I don’t think many people use my stack, but if one does this one would come after the pump.

I think I’ve read that Semax inhibit nitric oxide synthesis, so it might be a good idea to use it in a second stack or after the pump if you only pump once.

If I discover something worth mentioning, I will share :muscle:

24 Likes

I just had 3 listen, this field is so potent…
It put straight me into a state of DEEP relaxation, no thought, just the well-being you have a few minutes before falling sleep.

Though, relaxation becomes fatigue.
The benefits from deep brain entrainment seem huge, but I guess this needs to be used with intelligence, like body-building for the brain: proper rest, nutrition, space in-between, etc.

Would love to read more experiences around this one :slight_smile:

17 Likes
18 Likes

Thank u for posting these,now I am motivated to nag my dad to use this audio.It will be like forcing a toddler to eat food it doesnt want to,but the benefits are just too big.

14 Likes

More often than not,I take a half an hour powernap during the day.I used this one 2 times and retrainer once BUT,I used my smart speaker with booster sigil underneath it
I felt fine after using it and fell asleep like a baby.Lets just say I slept for 2 HOURS and I am still groggy like I could use an hour more.

I am way more optimistic than before going to sleep,and even way harder to provoke by mum.I had a dream related to what I observed yesterday,and like in simulation I reacted like I would have in real life(would have gotten involved few days later by trying to confirm my asumption) and immediately I realized it just isnt worth it.

We dream in order to emotionally process what happens to us,so this field could be increasing effectivness of dreaming?I even forgot about that event completely,but now I have been reminded -TO KEEP MY NOSE OUT OF THINGS THAT DONT INVOLVE ME,OR DONT MATTER IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS.I cant remember the last time that a lesson would come to me through a dream so effortlessly so yeah this is an awesome benefit of the audio.

Be warned,do not loop this field,if using speakers,use it no more than 2 times.

19 Likes

So this is best to play in the evening?

3 Likes

That’s what our friends seem to say above, isn’t it?

1 Like

Hey what does this do exactly?

3 Likes

Check in that thread man: New Release: Cerebrum (album) + the messages above.

If you find anything new completing those, be sure to share your research as well.

4 Likes

So very soothing for my depression. Music doesn’t hurt :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Mind blowing effects from this field. Put me in a constant state of bliss throughout the day, brain fog vanished, thinking is sharp and clearer.

24 Likes

Can i listen 3 times a day?

5 Likes

Interested to know as well :slight_smile:
Especially combined with Plasma Brain.

Reposting this here:

12 Likes

What is description I can’t find it

2 Likes

On Patreon

7 Likes

"This greatly facilitates adult hippocampal neurogenesis and maturation, also alleviates depression and stress-related responses in animal models.

It is also used to stimulate nerve cells in the brain to improve symptoms of depression.

[…]

These can affect you a lot, i suggest one or two listens per usage time."

21 Likes

Just dropping a quick comment to attest this :point_up_2:
Along with so much more mental stability.

Definitely recommending for anyone subjected to stress/anxiety, depression, mental issues (attention & focus troubles, difficulty to deal with emotions, etc.) to add it to their daily stack :100:

(and, this is only 3min long!)

31 Likes