New Release: Cerebrum (album)

I’m listening to v2 for a while. Sometimes I feel there’s a battle in my breast and sometimes it’s like thunderstorms. But at the same time I feel I’m safe. While by listening to v1 I just had burning sensations. If I compare v1 with v2, for me v2 is much better.

Finally listened

23 Likes

Thank you Captain_Nemo for this album.

11 Likes

Thank you Captain!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes
4 Likes

We want to hear your impressions Mr Tuco :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I listened to Deep brain magnetic Stimulation and The Outlook Retrainer once, one after the other. That was enough!
However the effects have been very good: for example the mastery I had over my thoughts has been quite impressive.
I will listen to each audio and the rest of the album separately on different days next week to see which one is doing what.

12 Likes

?perhaps

1 Like

That was the one I was thinking too but I am not sure. I also want to figure out which was the one that felt intense or if it was the combination of the 2.

1 Like

Hope patreon can have some love :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just about to start reading through this thread and I’m so excited! Been gone for a while but it feels so good to be back on the forum. Really missed this community :sunflower: and thank you to SM always!

18 Likes

welcome back

12 Likes

Thanks @_OM :sunflower:

6 Likes

Can this possibly work for lucid dreaming?

1 Like

Try Enhanced visual processing.

1 Like

yes outlook retrainer could help

1 Like

As I’m smoking while listening to it and scrolling down this thread :sweat_smile: :flushed: now I have a start to a “Quit Smoking” stack lol

4 Likes

So before Millionaire mindset album *wink wink

Or to complement Unbreakable/Capital Governance too

I shall try this! :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Thanks Captain! These came just in time

3 Likes

I just tried semax and finilparacetam and Deep brain magnetica stimulation. I must say that they are very powerful and pleasant I felt from the first listening a lot of energy around the mind and I also noticed that it made me feel good physically and emotionally right away. Great fields ;)

7 Likes