New Release: Cerebrum (album)

I listened to Deep brain magnetic Stimulation and The Outlook Retrainer once, one after the other. That was enough!
However the effects have been very good: for example the mastery I had over my thoughts has been quite impressive.
I will listen to each audio and the rest of the album separately on different days next week to see which one is doing what.

12 Likes

?perhaps

1 Like

That was the one I was thinking too but I am not sure. I also want to figure out which was the one that felt intense or if it was the combination of the 2.

1 Like

Hope patreon can have some love :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just about to start reading through this thread and I’m so excited! Been gone for a while but it feels so good to be back on the forum. Really missed this community :sunflower: and thank you to SM always!

18 Likes

welcome back

12 Likes

Thanks @_OM :sunflower:

6 Likes

Can this possibly work for lucid dreaming?

1 Like

Try Enhanced visual processing.

1 Like

yes outlook retrainer could help

1 Like

As I’m smoking while listening to it and scrolling down this thread :sweat_smile: :flushed: now I have a start to a “Quit Smoking” stack lol

4 Likes

So before Millionaire mindset album *wink wink

Or to complement Unbreakable/Capital Governance too

I shall try this! :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Thanks Captain! These came just in time

3 Likes

I just tried semax and finilparacetam and Deep brain magnetica stimulation. I must say that they are very powerful and pleasant I felt from the first listening a lot of energy around the mind and I also noticed that it made me feel good physically and emotionally right away. Great fields ;)

7 Likes

Will Outlook Retainer help with anhedonia depression?

1 Like

Try it along with Deep brain magnetic Stimulation

1 Like

Make sure to check the The Outlook Retrainer: Testimonials thread :slight_smile:

This is definitely helping me a lot regarding depression and overall positivity, and I would definitely recommend it to you. This field is gradually becoming one of my all time favorite, definitely should be part of the Underrated thread.

Don’t know about anhedonia specifically, but working on my belly / sacral / intestines helped me a lot also with experiencing pleasure in life again.

Hope it helps :fist:

13 Likes

I have, I’ve been listening to it yesterday and today. I cant explain the feeling you get from it though but it does somehow increase your mood.

It’s like a mild side effect feeling you get like when you’re stoned lol

5 Likes

How many times was enough for you to feel effects regarding outlook retainer field please

Twice was good for me but the Deep Brain Stimulation, I’d say once for myself because it’s kinda too much for my head to handle.

2 Likes