Deep brain magnetic Stimulation

The Outlook Retrainer

PATREON LINK :

52 Likes

:raised_hands:thank you, Captain.

17 Likes

Semax:

What are the Effects of Semax?

One property of semax is to drastically boost BDNF & NGF levels in certain parts of the brain. That translates to boosted neuroplasticity, and is possibly one reason why people have found semax to improve learning, memory, and mood in the long term.

Phenylpiracetam:

@GoddessAndGodOfAll

Summary
  • Increasing the number of serotonin, dopamine, and GABA receptors in the brain, which could – in theory – make it useful for improving mood and reducing anxiety [5].
  • Inhibiting dopamine reuptake transporters, which could increase dopamine levels throughout the brain, thereby theoretically improving mood and motivation [6, 7].
  • Activates and increases the number of nicotinic acetylcholine and NMDA receptors in the brain, each of which are believed to be involved in cognitive functions such as learning and memory [4, 3, 8, 9].
  • Increasing levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor ( BDNF), a growth protein that promotes the creation and development of brain cells (neurogenesis) – particularly in certain memory-related areas of the brain, such as the hippocampus [10].
  • Selectively reducing the activation of brain cells that control movement (motor cortical neurons), which could hypothetically help decrease seizures [11].
  • Increasing alpha- and beta-wave activity throughout the brain. These patterns of neural activity have been associated with cognitive processes such as mental coordination, calmness, alertness, learning, and focus [12].

Theanine:

https://www.alzdiscovery.org/cognitive-vitality/ratings/l-theanine
https://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2016/3/brain-benefits-of-l-theanine

Theanine

The long-term effects of L-theanine on cognitive health are unknown, but a few short-term human studies have shown small benefits. In a randomized controlled trial in patients with mild cognitive impairment, L-theanine taken with green tea extract for 16 weeks had no significant effect on memory and attention, though a trend for an improvement in memory was seen midway through the trial [1]. The patients who had more severe impairment at the start of the trial appeared more likely to benefit from treatment, but these results have not yet been replicated.

Combinations of L-theanine and caffeine have been reported to acutely improve attention and alertness in small clinical trials, but the positive effects have been primarily attributed to caffeine [2]. L-theanine may interact with caffeine, improving attention and ability to ignore distractions, and together, enhance performance on cognitively demanding tasks [3]. In a small randomized controlled trial of healthy adults, L-theanine alone did not affect attentional focus [4]. Other studies have reported mixed effects, with L-theanine decreasing the beneficial effects of caffeine on cognition and mood [5].

Preclinical studies have reported that L-theanine may reduce brain cell death [6] and oxidative damage [7], and increase levels of protective chemicals [8], but these effects have not been confirmed in humans.

btw this is me doing VERY little research on these so do your own… also dream might’ve added something to them so only he can explain it fully.

37 Likes

All looks great but I’m looking forward to the description on Magnetic Brain Stimulation and The Outlook Retainer.

18 Likes

I’m assuming the magnetic brain stimulation is gonna be like tDCS? (Just guessing before the inevitable explanation and reading material links get provided)

And I lack the faintest idea of what the outlook retainer is supposed to be/do.

Either way this album is already a winner IMO with the inclusion of nootropics

10 Likes

funny enough i was up last night looking at videos on working memory and thought of brain stacks again. Was playing dual n back and saw this drop.

9 Likes

Eyes started throbbing listening to the Deep Brain stimulation

4 Likes

I’m glad I didn’t buy Cognitive tag yesterday. I almost did. These plus older fields seem to do what I want just fine.

3 Likes

Same talk about a coincidence, need the best brain
Stack I can use for med school

6 Likes

so curious about outlook retainer
maybe linked to visualisation :0

3 Likes

Talked to a doctor yesterday and he was informing me about how important gpa and test scores are to get accepted

:nerd_face::smiling_imp:

Also thanks @Zen it’s cool that you share

10 Likes

Hope so

2 Likes

BigBrainTime

15 Likes

lol i saw you typing and i was “oops, forgot to tag the brain guy of the forum”

5 Likes

Same. I am about to improve my brain stack for an upcoming exam that requires a lot of memorization :blush:. Thank you Captain :heart:

3 Likes

What is the outlook retrainer? seems like a very different audio from any other made!

2 Likes

You will see the description soon

https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/transcranial-magnetic-stimulation/about/pac-20384625

3 Likes

found the 3rd audio description, it is very interesting!

2 Likes