New Release: Cerebrum (album)

I was able to listen to the Outlook Retrainer one time earlier today.

Later on when listening to Knight/Warrior Mindset I felt some pressure on my temples, and I started yawning and felt fatigued even though I had just taken a nap. Then a bit of a similar feeling for the tracks from the Mindset album (Millionaire, etc) I don’t have this reaction usually. I remember on the link provided about the coils that it said:

Interestingly, the effects often don’t emerge clearly until the morning after the session. Immediately after the session, you might feel a bit foggy, but that soon goes away, and only a few people have reported feeling it.

Something about a period of sleep after the brain workout does seem help to integrate it into the body. Then I think it helps to prime the brain so that any Mindset related fields can work their magic better. Have yet to test it through repetition though, that’s just one anecdote for the day.

On its own I’m very thankful for the field, I really want to improve my outlook on life. Farewell old defeatist tendencies! :clinking_glasses:

25 Likes

does this mean u got cancer from fields? surely am not reading it right?

and good luck with ur recovery

@Unknown
He probably had cancer than used HGH or stem cells. These grow and replace healthy tissue and cancerous ones.

The fields are not toys

8 Likes

Can’t wait to use these

1 Like

Semax and Phenylpiracetam field

Theanine field

These are the other two hidden ones

6 Likes

why is it not listed on youtube?

It’s an album release, won’t be listed but maybe shown in the recommended and if not shown anywhere you need a vpn.

1 Like

LOVE that he is getting into nootropics!

Maybe piracetam next?:)

4 Likes

pricetam is said to be 20-30x weaker than phenylpiracetam

3 Likes

When I visit Sapien Medicine YouTube Channel and for example click on the PLAYLISTS section:

There the album is listed under “Albums & Singles”, the full playlist with all 4 tracks is:

(I am in Austria, I can see it)

3 Likes

Album released on Spotify guys :partying_face:

6 Likes

Thank you Captain !! You’re the best !!

Actually i was just browsing one hour ago to buy Lions mane , Noopepts and thankfully didnt buy.

2 Likes

Whenever I feel bad I am/will spamming the Outlook Retrainer 3,4× times or even more, I think this is good

Hi guys,
I’m not sure if I understand well those tracks and their purposes, hoping someone can answer my questions.
Do all of them have cognitive benefits, like improved intelligence, memory, focus, creativity, etc, or just theanine and Semax and Phenylpiracetam?
What all does Deep brain magnetic stimulation except for treating depression and other diseases?
And do you recommend listening to theanine even though I do have a real L-theanine home, taking every day at the recommended dose?
And also, are the effects of Theanine and Semax and Phenylpiracetam permanent or just some short-term boost?

2 Likes

I’m listening to v2 for a while. Sometimes I feel there’s a battle in my breast and sometimes it’s like thunderstorms. But at the same time I feel I’m safe. While by listening to v1 I just had burning sensations. If I compare v1 with v2, for me v2 is much better.

Finally listened

23 Likes

Thank you Captain_Nemo for this album.

11 Likes

Thank you Captain!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes
4 Likes

We want to hear your impressions Mr Tuco :ok_hand:

3 Likes