Feel hopeless

I feel really down and lost and idk what to do it’s been over a week that I find myself not interested with anything. Especially knowing my birthday is almost two months ahead and I’m not happy hearing myself getting older :sweat: idk what to do

7 Likes

you could try painting or maybe chess

9 Likes

Maybe a walk outside to get some fresh air will do you good :blush:.

River, beach, forest or other place loaded with energy :relieved:

7 Likes

I done it many times. But thanks

2 Likes

Deep Brain Magnetic Stimulation: Testimonials

The Outlook Retrainer: Testimonials

22 Likes

Please accept my opinion knowing i am giving it with total love.

Ive felt by reading your comments throughout the posts the past few months that there is aprehensión and big walls you put up or already have around you and mentally that keep you closed of… for change, for advice etc

Like you make posts asking for advice but more times yes than not, you reject what we tell you or suggest you and sometimes even when someone explain to you why it could be better this or that approach if you dont like it then you reject it altogether.

It is great to be connected to our higher self and follow its guidance but sometimes we think the inner voice is the HS but it is the ego.

Plus you are Virgo :crazy_face: and you know Virgos are very very hard to change their opinion or thinking they are doing something wrong…

How about you try what OM suggested plus OCD one combined with Libra audio and Devil in reversed one? For a while and see if you notice a difference?

Im saying this because maybe your life is not too bad right now, maybe it is improving slowly but steadily but you only want perfection and fast, the suggested approach might help you see things different and be more appreciative of the present moment so better things could start coming your way when you start embracing things how they are so far with love.

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

17 Likes

:point_up_2:

LunaMoon is right. I remember specifically a post of yours, which I replied, where you were seeking help regarding social interactions. They don’t come easy for you. I think the main thing is here. But put on work, with the great help of fields, yes, but still the first step and usually the hardest needs to be done by you.

It’s uncomfortable at first but it gets better. Trust that.

7 Likes

As you claimed I didn’t take any or reject some recommendations all together. No I didn’t reject it all together as is it because you personally don’t know me. The fact that I actually did stick to Few audios that people recommend me for a month to maybe few. For example the brain one. And the release trauma one. And of course there are many that I’m quite lazy to mention but. I listened and I still do.

And for you to read few statements about me won’t make you know who I am entirely. That’s just a glimpse of what I went through throughout my entire life of living but still that’s not your fault. I understand that you trying to help.

But imagine if you live in a loop that it just keep repeating again and again. Which I know you wouldn’t like it at all. Even a genius person would end up frustrated about themselves. That’s what I feel. Again this is not your fault or any body faults.
But There are someone who also under the same shoe. They know exactly the feeling of being stuck in a loop. And know how frustrating it can be.

In the end of the day only me know how to handle myself and that’s it. Your opinion valued as I know that you also a friction of my own reflection. I hold no grudge.

If you really read about me and how you specifically made that statement about me. You know I have social anxiety and that how I can’t function in real life? I hope you don’t skip that point there about me.

But listen. I do listened to audios that is free to listen to. And I’m sorry if I can’t accept some audios that I personally can’t afford. That’s none of your fault but my own default. I totally understand that you also trying to help and I appreciate that you do and I hope that you don’t feel less the need to help others just because someone made few points here. Peace

4 Likes

Hey, the audios Om recommended, extreme self esteem boost + Essence of Mantras would help I believe
they’r free

2 Likes

Hi
Have you found your passion yet?
I mean i don’t really like the term, i rather believe that passion can arise naturally. You can look back and see what made you joyful. You just need to try try try and see what you can get the most out for yourself.

Do you know about Neville Goddard btw? Especially regarding states of being. Because i definitely was socially anxious when i was younger, but I’m not anymore. It seems it only gets difficult once we see ourselves not able to improve.

I can tell you a million times how beautiful you are and how much i appreciate you, but if you don’t have this self belief about yourself, my words would fall empty.

Hang in there

4 Likes

I found this field to be perfect for many situations.
Sapien Medicine (Meditations): Relaxing Music, Meditation Music, Sleep Music, Study Music - YouTube

I remember you mentioned somewhere else that you had (or still have?) fungal infection. It is possible that the fungus is causing your anxiety and depression.

6 Likes

Pump some dht and testosterone in those veins mate

They help
Confidence audios might help too
But hormones can change moods a lot

There is a hope and happiness audio too
And the angelic vibration
And that amygdala healing can calm your mind
All in all, dht and testosterone are seriously recommended
This is coming from a guy who was just struggling last year with the same type of depression and stress
This is probably some type of growth state in your life
Your perspective is kind of changing
When you know true pain, you will understand the real suffering
I have made considerable growth and I’m not where I was, my last 2 birthdays were super shit
Nor do i care about them
Upcoming birthday in September, I don’t care now
i just not am sad like that anymore

Your suffering will only end when it is supposed to end, or when you have shifted your perspective and priorities
This truth is as hard as it looks
You can only try
It’s just the way life is
They call this as dark night of the soul
I don’t know if that’s what it is, but pain brings growth
Pain is the truth of this world, the world is not all light and happy higher self bs that we follow
We’re hamsters in a wheel running and running endlessly with a blindfold on our eyes
And point this too, Angel’s might just be the reason for your suffering, they aren’t here to take care of you, they follow their own goals and to bring you where you’re supposed to be :skull:
You see all this shit I learned how? Just by going through what I went through
World is interconnected like a web, even me writing this is for a reason

1 Like

She probably won’t do that

PS: I’m not using a female pronoun as some sort of gangsta slang

7 Likes

+1 on that audio, it’s very underrated.

8 Likes

My bad, use estrogen
Edit: now I get it :skull:

1 Like

Could be ego Dissolution if your using it

1 Like

Check testimonial threads for deep brain stimulation and retrainer.U will see therr I have similiar issue(loop).Again I am not saying our suffering is the same,but usually a shift in perspective is all the change we need.
By accepting the loop u are fullfilling self made prophecy.2 audios I mention help u think and perceive outside the environment u are in.Trust me when I say this.Once ur mind is open for more than before,new small things can happen.
People will roast me now probably,but how about sitting down and feeling that what u are running from?
There are times when its best to sit down and acknowledge what u feel and after being present with it for some time(minutes in my case) and then u feel better.In my case I am like well it isnt so bad as it seemed.
@anon25711007

9 Likes

It’s been an extremely tough few weeks to a month for me too. Some intense planetary grids/energies have been coming down lately. I think the people above made some great field suggestions. And hopefully these heavy energies pass soon. But, in the meantime let’s try to use them to our advantage and become better at the end by acknowledging, analyzing, and comprehending what comes up. Take care.

5 Likes

Imogen …

I apologize if my words hurt you and or upset you.
I dont apologize for the message i wanted to carry across to you through them tho.

But i will try again, with different words, words that will hopefully have more kindness, compassion and understanding (in fact i just started playing one of your favorite audios you always recommend to others : attract love :heart:) so maybe i can connect to you from a place of love you are familiar with, so you can feel i want to help you. :blush:

First of all know that i want to help you not simply because i like to help around here, but because i see my younger self in you, i have worn those same shoes you have on now, ive felt exhausted, defeated, depressed, lost, frustrated etc all while knowing all the potential within that could have taken me faster to reach my dreams… if only… opportunities were different, if family was different, if i didnt have this or that to overcome in a daily basis…

Sounds familiar? Then keep reading…

I might not know your full story, or your exact in detail background, or the struggles youve gone through in life, we might come from totally different places, families, culture, finances, education, religion, and whatever in between.

But you dont know mine either. And im not here trying to level up or diminish your suffering in life, but i just want you to know that we ALL face struggles in our own way, and for you yours might look like the end of the world and they could feel like that to you to your core… like the end of YOUR world, just like mine when ive been there tho a different world it has felt just like ending, the ending of MY WORLD, they way ive known it.

And for that i understand you wholeheartedly, i feel you and know how deeply that hurts.

I also admire you because despite all you live daily in your world, you still keep pushing, even if you feel defeated on the floor, you still drag yourself trying to move forward, just with a tiny little hope, you keep fighting, with that little feisty stubborn forward soul of yours, and i love you for that! I wish the world was full of those souls, that never lose hope even in the darkest moments.

I admire you because you embrace the tools that you can have within your means and use them as best as you can, all the free audios, mandalas etc, and you love them, every single one of them, and take them seriously, ive seen how youve put in the effort to make necklaces with mandalas even for your cat! And dedicated to grow and make powerful your dragons! And found a way to make your stacks on YouTube so you can heal and grow and succeed as well, even tho we are here every day talking about the wonderful results the paying fields and items bring to our life, while you, struggling see that from afar knowing that those would be great for your needs, yet you have never complained about why this price and why not free and what not.

You keep walking your journey with what you can. And are proud and confident with the knowledge you have little or a lot you give your input and advice to those who come ask for it. :handshake::handshake::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

Yes I know about your anxiety and social awkwardness and big fear of trying new fields, i did not forget that. Anxiety was a big issue for me because just like you i am a big empath too, and its not easy, but it can be healed and solved :smirk_cat::heart_eyes_cat: :blush:

Im not gonna split your reply and comment on every part because it does not matter to me right now, who is right or wrong and why… but theres only one part you said that is exactly why i said what i said

“But imagine if you live in a loop that it just keep repeating again and again. Which I know you wouldn’t like it at all. Even a genius person would end up frustrated about themselves. That’s what I feel”

Craziness is doing the same thing expecting different results.

Believe me you might argue that youve tried it all… but i can guarantee you that if a loop keeps repeating then its because there are things you keep repeating. And until you find out what are they or stop doing them the loop will continue repeating itself.

But lets not get into all of it, thats for you to find out the way you choose.

My last advice is just try some of the things we suggested you here…

Ironically: SPECIALLY the ones you dont want to try :blush: gift yourself the challenge to start changing the nos for yes and see what happens, :woman_shrugging:t2: At this point you are at girl… try all ways. Also as much as you feel correct in following your “intuition” and thinking you know what’s best for you…

It hasnt worked out, You gotta accept that if you want to see changed in your life, You might know deep down what is that you want but maybe you dont know exactly how yet. How i know that? Because your approach hasnt changed your life :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

Be humble about it as hard as it is, surrender to that and listen fully at least as a trial what we tell you, pay attention who has been trying to give you advices: not a random person that just joined the forum or had a spiritual epiphany a week ago and now feels the number one Guru saying to others what to do.

Om
Maoshan
Philip
Star
Bronyraur
Zuzu
Pia
Madmoiselle
Myself

Just to name a few… we have walked long and wide girl! We know the shit we talk.

And we wanna help
And we want you happy
And we want you on top of the world and see your transforming into the amazing successful empowered woman that lies within you.

And if our advices dont work, then at least you tried and something would reveal from that trial that would eventually show you the way crystal clear, believe me.

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

12 Likes

Samsara

(Sanskrit संसार; Tibetan khorwa or khor-ba) Literally, "to flow on; circling." Samsara refers to the state of consciousness that is conditioned by subjective psychological factors, called sins, samskaras, egos, defects, aggregates. Samsara is cyclic, conditioned existence whose defining characteristic is suffering. It is contrasted with nirvana. Although the term is commonly used to refer to the realms of nature (such as the physical world or the hell realms), beings only exist in such realms because their minds are conditioned.

“Samsara is your mind’s deluded form.” —Padmasambhava, Descending with the View from Above

“Cyclic existence [samsara], which is full of attachments, aversions, etc., is like a dream. It appears to be real as long as one is ignorant, but becomes unreal when one is awake.” —Shankaracharya, Atma Bodha 6

“All beings have lived and died and been reborn countless times. Over and over again they have experienced the indescribable Clear Light. But because they are obscured by the darkness of ignorance, they wander endlessly in a limitless samsara.” —Padmasambhava

“Samsara - our conditioned existence in the perpetual cycle of habitual tendencies — and nirvana, genuine freedom from such an existence, are nothing but different manifestations of a basic continuum. So this continuity of consciousness is always present. This is the meaning of tantra. According to Buddhist practice, there are three stages or steps. The initial stage is to reduce attachment towards life. The second stage is the elimination of desire and attachment to this samsara. Then in the third stage, self-cherishing is eliminated.” —The 14th Dalai Lama

Bottom line, we are the causes of our own suffering. The only way to stop circling, is to meditate deeply and analyze our patterns until we comprehend them. The opposite of samsara is Nirvana (cessation), cessation of circling. Repeating the same patterns. We all do this. But little by little we can change if we analyze ourselves and are honest with ourselves. That’s the hard part. The ego is very clever and tricks us into defending it, or in your case maybe rejecting good advice. Our negative habitual tendencies are energetic clumps that every time they are fed get stronger. They are literally morphic fields. They strengthen through repetition. How does anything die? When you stop feeding it. You stop feeding it when you comprehend their roots, what triggers them, etc. and have cognizance of how it makes you and others suffer.

9 Likes