Theanine: Testimonials

Theanine

Part of New Release: Cerebrum (album)

Individual Thread to discuss, ask questions, and give testimonials

20 Likes

Hey @Captain_Nemo

Can you quantify how much mg is released after one listen?

6 Likes

I was using L-Theanine last year, around May (I think) and I can feel the same effects with audio version.
Calmness, focus and increased motivation. I literally want to do something.

Procrastination :x:

25 Likes

Yep. Used Theanine alot during my poker playing days.
Nice easy, calm focus and also “smoothes out” the energy from caffeine.

23 Likes

I still use L-Theanine in my daily nootropic stack!

Helps with everything from cognition, sleep, stress response, immunity, gut health to muscle relaxation. A great idea to use with some moderate amounts of caffeine as it seems to help with task switching and accuracy aspects of the brain specifically. Also pairs well with GABA for sleep related issues.

Some good combos:

• With Caffeine for focus, congnition improvement
  • With GABA to help insomnia
  • With Green Tea and L-Cysteine for better immunity
28 Likes

Ok my Theanine Testimonial so far,

Very very relaxing to the point where sometimes I wanna just meditate or fall a sleep.

No anxiety at all like completely diminished but magnetic coherence helped with that as well.

One thing is I feel like this relaxes me too much, I wanna feel like im in a rush for focus and energy,

Just how my body reacts to it. Im gonna try semax only tommorow and see how it goes, I played both semax and Theanine this morning.

18 Likes

Use it with the cup of coffee audio like maoshan mentioned above.

6 Likes

Thanks. I used L-Theanine for inner tremors which seemed to help. I’ll try this.

14 Likes

is the gaba the gabapentin one?

1 Like

This helps my acid reflux always. Thank u so much. I think glutamine is important for gut health that i suffering since childhood. Some research pointed out gut health is 99 percent associated all part of body issue including brain and skin. I have many health issue bcos poor nutrition yes my childhood was with poor family.

1 Like

ChatGPT says

Theanine is an amino acid commonly found in tea leaves, particularly in green tea. It is also found in smaller amounts in black tea and some mushrooms.

Theanine has been shown to have a variety of uses and benefits, including:

1. Reducing stress and anxiety: Theanine has been shown to promote relaxation and reduce anxiety without causing drowsiness. This is thought to be due to its ability to increase alpha waves in the brain, which are associated with a calm and alert state of mind.

2. Improving sleep quality: Studies have found that theanine can improve the quality of sleep by helping to reduce sleep latency (the time it takes to fall asleep) and increase the amount of deep sleep.

3. Enhancing cognitive function: Theanine has been shown to improve cognitive function, including attention, memory, and reaction time. It may also have neuroprotective properties that help to maintain brain health and prevent cognitive decline.

4. Boosting mood: Theanine has been shown to increase levels of dopamine and serotonin in the brain, which are neurotransmitters that play a key role in regulating mood.

5. Supporting cardiovascular health: Theanine may help to reduce blood pressure and improve blood lipid profiles, which can support overall cardiovascular health.

The scientific research on theanine is still relatively limited, but the available studies suggest that it may have a range of health benefits. However, most of the studies have been conducted in animals or relatively small human trials, so larger and more rigorous studies are needed to confirm these effects.

1 Like

Theanine is amino acid for gate 9 in human desing = focus energy
i am using it cause i am tired of focus …