Vibration of Transcendence

I got all 3. Listen to all of them once in a while. But trancendace is my absolute favorite so usually just listen this.

13 Likes

Transcendence hits hard. I think I love the music more than Divine Love.

10 Likes

Me too. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Probably still my favourite music in a field

1 Like

Hello everyone.

Need an advice. My goal is weakening my ego. As simple as that. Of course there is a specific field for it and of course I’m using it. The question is following - should I also use the VoT to make the process more efficient? Or maybe some other field? Or just the Ego Dissolution would be enough?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Best one for that as of now is

Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence: New Release

:ok_hand:t3:

VoT is a beautiful field in my experience it relaxes me by the second loop whatever negative feeling (coming from ego) fades away, but the Coherence one doesnt even get you to feel anything negative in the first place at all

11 Likes

I have been meditating to VoT now for the first time…

It started out nothing noticeable in particular. Up until around 90 seconds into it, something began shuffling in my upper body right hand side. This gentle “bubble” (for a lack of other word) then proceeded to engulf my upper body, slowly after the entire body.

My thoughts were still wandering so i practiced the non judgmental mere observatione aspect of the meditation. I’m guessing that was around 5-6 minutes into it.

Once implementing this mere observation, “images” appeared. I already feel a calmness wash over me that’s simply… Pristine. The initial images weren’t as clear but eventually i could see why …i was underwater and my awareness was looking at a jellyfish swimming towards the ocean surface.

The Jellyfish’s “feet” (how do you call them lol) were swimming in sync to the music. Very beautiful. It looked like this…

bb8206580f35626f6456b328c8515577

And as the jellyfish approached the surface, the water became lighter.

My thoughts wandered a bit but i noticed and got back into awareness.

The next scene i was now on top of the jellyfish (think GoPro) and just in time splashing through the surface. Now looking around, there are mountains and rocks mostly.

I was able to consciously move about this area until eventually i found myself “ascending” as if i was on top of a rocket, and the Earth’s surface quickly went into distance.

Reaching the edge of the sky, it was as if i was pushing through another kind of membrane of sorts.

Near the end my mind wandered again and the music slowly faded…

Would recommend

18 Likes

Great description!

Spoiler:
The jellyfish is actually a symbol for the Higher Self.
The sphere is the Higher Self and the tentacles are the incarnations.

Matrix V Gold Edition : Quest of the Spirit - The... [PDF]

8 Likes

No shit?
That’s really cool…
I had a strong fear response today too afterwards to which i responded with armor of light :sun_with_face: and glory :medal_sports:. Inner balance restored :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Just a little clarification, this audio affects all other parts of your consciousness too right ? it isn’t specified in the same manner as the other two audios but I guess it is implied by " purifying your entire beingness "

5 Likes

Yes it’s like the others in that sense.

5 Likes

New owner here :raising_hand_man:t6: I Appreciate the suggestion @JAAJ

9 Likes

Excellent!

7 Likes

And the purge begins. My dreams have been pretty wild/dark with this so I’m about to start keeping a journal so I can analyze them.

14 Likes

Looping this audio really makes it easy to declutter my flat and let go of stuff and things. Things that the ego and limbic system make you try to believe that “you might need one day”, but truly don’t. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

18 Likes

As a big fan of both VoT and house cleaning, I can totally see the connection…!:wink:

11 Likes

Reminder that if you’re using this audio every night, take a break every now and then. I realized if you keep using it every day with no breaks, you’re not allowing the subjects brought up by this field to pass over because new ones to deal with keep popping up. By the way I feel amazing this morning

11 Likes

totally

1 Like

there’s another way to purify ur beingness meditating and and not moving for one hour or 20 minutes brings purification.

1 Like

This reminds me…
Once i let a friend listen to the audiobook of that Japanese woman, the book was called sth like the magic of tidying up.

I went out for a while and came back a few hours later.

Literally there were boxes packed at the door. All of it stuff he collected and realized he didn’t need any more (which was the core teaching of the book)

4 Likes