The Manifested (formerly called Lawyer of Attraction) - Testimonials

@Jen sometimes when my family is around i cant listen to fields on speakers , so can i use my earphones or headphones too?

1 Like

Yeah absolutely. If you have young kids around or just people who wouldn’t want to be affected though, I would sit a little ways away make sure they’re out of your aura.

3 Likes

Great! Thanks for your response.

1 Like

Yes, I listen regularly and almost exclusively with headphones.

3 Likes

I vote to make it public too :pray: :pray: :pray:

or make updated version The Manifested + +

…to better our lives…

3 Likes

You can try this in the mean time :slight_smile:

I dont have it yet but it sounds very good for manifestation and according to a member it works from day one!

The Probability Wave

7 Likes

:grin: I like you review on Angelic Intercession + , I plan to get it on easter sale.

But The Manifested sounds so good! make it public PLEASE :pray: :pray: :pray:

if Dreamweaver cannot do the same thing again, then to be able to bypass it, upgrade it to + +

2 Likes

I want this NFT and would love if this becomes public or if I can get it from anyone

2 Likes

interesting you say this. I do have some ideas about an upgrade for this NFT.

10 Likes

Glad you like the idea! :partying_face:

Reserve me please! :pray:

2 Likes

That would be cool

3 Likes

Super powerful field, don’t sleep on it, already had a few positive experiences with it, testimonial soon to come on the thread

8 Likes

Hello,

I was able to get Manifested today, if anyone can provide suggestions or ideas on how to better use it I will thank full :pray:

@Shivy-SzN @SirChiropractixalot any help is appreciated :pray:

2 Likes

Is it better to make one request at a time ?
Do we even make the request or the NFT will help us achieve what we desire?

There is no limit to how many requests you can make.

Based on your desires, come up with statements for the NFT to install into your subconscious mind.

Eg: if you want a romantic relationship of your dreams, ask the NFT to install something like “I am so blessed to have found my ideal partner who loves me as much as I love him/her”

It’s better to make statements that imply your desires have already been manifested.

edit: make the request. that helps give direction both to the NFT and your subconscious mind

4 Likes

i am eternally grateful for this creation
Thank you so much.

GOD BLESS YOU 🕊️
3 Likes

How do I buy this

1 Like

I do not want to pirate it

You cannot pirate NFTs anyways

:joy::joy::joy: