Best Money Field Ever Made 💵

Please delete.

7 Likes

@Cambrian
Thanks for this link.
I didn’t have a clue this field existed.

1 Like

In my experience - Kubera

4 Likes

The superabundance NFT.

1 Like

Where is it available?

The one I found shows sold out… Could you help me with a link please?

1 Like

Ask in the buying/selling thread. Maybe someone sells it

1 Like

This upcoming one is so genius and I think you can still vote:

1 Like

This is big! I voted. Thank you so so so much! By voting does it mean it’s confirmed I get a copy?

Can you elaborate on your experience with it?

Your perspective is always interesting :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s the case yeah.
Typically you’ll be put into the respective group chats. Have an eye on it, the group leaders usually confirm each member’s amount ;)

This question is, as usual, entirely dependent on you. Let me explain:

For instance, if you grew up in an environment in which money was generally scarce and people didn’t have the best mindset towards money (the classic ‘money is the root of all evil’), then the best fields for you would likely be Abundance Mindset from the Mind Settings album or the alchemical revision of wealth.

Perhaps you found yourself unable to take action on your money making ideas. In that case you’d likely need the push from Woven worlds millions.

Or there might be fear about money making in general. In that case you might need the Million dollar empire mindset, also from the mind Settings album. To become fearless you could use The Unbreakable.

Generally it helps to have support and guidance. That could be in the form of the above mentioned Kubera’s blessings or wealth mantras meditation.

Or you might not feel very lucky about this topic in general. In that case luck and probability alteration from the bountiful harvest album or the probability wave.

Etc etc.
It’s very multifaceted and you need to do a bit of introspection.

Hence there truly isn’t one best money field. But there is a best money field for your current evolution in terms of wealth and abundance.

Try it out, experiment and have fun ;)

And once you have millions, why not donate to sapien medicine :wink::wink: I hear they’re pretty good

19 Likes

Although I don’t have mindset issues coz I grew up in a very abundant environment (I had a bad financial period the last few years which I want to recover from) I still listened to the mindset audios that you suggested for months. I also have the probability wave and woven world millions I listen to them everyday. So if there’s anything that will help in my situation please let me know.

I’m a very generous person and I don’t forget those who help, of course I will✨

3 Likes

keep going!

2 Likes

yes

2 Likes

@Nice2knowU

This is a great reply!
If I have trouble to figure out what jobs I should work and new skill to learn, as I don’t want to repeat my old pattern of living (I no longer want to work in banking because it is highly controlled by the occult), any field suggestion?

My work background is only finance for last 15 years. I tried to find some other jobsbthat is work from home , but only have call center or data entry…

Any suggestions on what to listen to break this blockage/unmotivated to work? All I want is a less stressful job so I have more time to cultivate on quieting my mind. Thanks

1 Like

I would say, whatever it is you’re seeking, you’ll require discipline. I’m a bit confused, you say you’re unmotivated to work, but you’ve worked in finance for 15 years? That would mean you are disciplined…

In any case, you will have already figured out that time is much more important than money, in the sense that if you wouldn’t need to concern yourself with money making, you would have the liberty to choose what to do with your time.

But whichever money making avenue you pursue, you’ll need discipline, because it does require some pretty effective work (and habits) to reach the above mentioned target of financial freedom, for instance.

If you have the freedom, you can consider switching jobs altogether. I’ve a friend who quit her financially nice job in the field of finance, because she was utterly exhausted from it. She’s doing very well know, although I don’t know exactly what she’s doing at the moment.

Finding time for quieting the mind is always a good idea because it brings order and coherence in your mind.

I’m sorry, it seems not easy to give you a precise answer. In the end you kind of just let go and follow your heart’s ambitions. Nobody can tell you to do that. You’ll simply explore and find out.

2 Likes

That’s something I’m also looking for and I agree. I recommend that you think about people you know who have less stressful and rewarding jobs that you would like to experience or if you don’t know anyone, do some research about it or look for options in your area.

Maybe you like something totally opposite to what you did and that you had not thought about, for example a job related to agriculture, fishing, gardening, baking, sports, arts, photography, etc.

1 Like

Four fields that are everyday staple for me:

• Attract Abundance
  • Ashta Lakshmi
  • Woven World Millions
  • Financial Protector
12 Likes