New Release - Bountiful Harvest

New EP by Dreamweaver now available!

12 Likes

What does this field do?

4 Likes

Damn I hope itā€™s on Apple Music soon

1 Like

The description is available now in the Official Energetic Alchemy Descriptions forum thread and on the Sapien website:

Edit: Youtube link to album available here:

9 Likes

Do I have to be listening to hearth and home for it to work? I want to leave it on a loop in a room.

2 Likes

You donā€™t have to listen to it. The audio will affect the energy of the room and environment by itself. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

If you got a closet free of items grab an mp3 player and charger and loop this video or another that affects the environment directly. Go into this room once in a while and youā€™ll feel the energy like stuck onto the walls the moment you open the door. I say a smaller room just because the energy would be so dense youā€™ll notice it.

11 Likes

A cozy home playlist would be great, @uial

I would think it would include this track, Positivity and perhaps Infrared? And may be Vibration Riser?

10 Likes

Great idea! Perhaps Environmental Energy Accumulator and The Negative Ion Generator as well. Sakura Blossoms if one desires, as it infuses your environment with the energy and smell of cherry blossoms.

The Sacred Places album or portals might be nice at times too.

Sacred Places album:

Portals:

11 Likes

Thanks @uialā€¦some reason, I completely missed the album Sacred Places!!! I did not know it till today :)

5 Likes

Canā€™t buy from Amazon :frowning: Any way to bypass this?

4 Likes

I have the same issue, wanted to buy this album from Amazon for listening offline but couldnā€™t. @Captain_Nemo, could you please upload it to Patreon or Gumroad?

3 Likes

Same here, Iā€™ve been wanting to buy a lot of the energetic alchemy albums off of Amazon.com but it wonā€™t let me. Maybe itā€™s because Iā€™m from Canada.

3 Likes

Maybe @SammyG can help?

2 Likes

When will the album be released to patreon

Audios from Energetic Alchemy are on Amazon whole albums from 1.5 to 5 usd average

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=energetic+alchemy+music&sprefix=energetic+alchemy&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_1_17

1 Like

I think the general rule of thumb is that the Energetic Alchemy albums are not usually uploaded to Patreon, because those albums are distributed by a different label with a different contract.

As @anon46520955 mentioned, we can buy the Energetic Alchemy off of Amazon (and even iTunes, I think, if you want). For those of our friends who are having trouble buying it off of Amazon because they are outside the U.S., Iā€™ve heard of people using a VPN to shift their location.

5 Likes

Been there, done that. It seems that I need a US-based credit card or something like that. Iā€™ve tried the VPN method and it didnā€™t work.

UPDATE: I finally figured it out! Bought a $5 amazon gift card and it worked! :smiley:

9 Likes

those audios are amazing, nice alternative to the 20min long fields :stuck_out_tongue:
Does anyobody know how long the effects last? im guessing around 24hours right?