Which audio to unlock money and wealth?

Which audio do you think is best suited to unlock first and then open up to money, prosperity and wealth?
The Vibrations series (which of the three) or others?
Thank you

3 Likes

Here are a few audios related to money, prosperity and wealth:

The Bountiful Harvest album (on YouTube or other music websites, official field descriptions here) is an album meant to help specifically with wealth, prosperity and abundance.

Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance; A Life of Magical Abundance; Love, Gratitude and Appreciation and Gratitude and Abundance can help as well.

12 Likes

If you have conflicts with money and / or abundance these are okay or do you need to listen to the whole Vibration series first?
Thank you

2 Likes

Yes, they are okay. :slightly_smiling_face:

The playlist in the Point of No Return article below is meant to help remove ‘homeostasis’ (one’s resistance to changes), so can help you create positive changes if you have conflicts with money and abundance.

Also, some fields such as Blessings for the Hearth and Home and Luck and Probability Alteration (in the Bountiful Harvest album) and Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance depattern or alter negative patterns and beliefs.

(This can happen naturally when listening to abundance and prosperity related fields as well.)

From the description of Blessings for the Hearth and Home:

Living around this kind of energy will certainly have a transformative effect on your own energy patterns and help you begin to draw these things more consistently to your life.

From the descriptions of Luck and Probability Alteration and Probability and Luck Alteration:

It works also like a beacon the draw wealth, abundance and luck to you and also directly removing negative thought processes that lead to subconscious self sabotage.

The problem a lot of people may have is that; sometimes there is a differed ‘bad luck’ or bad situations which happens.
This occurs, because mentally you may believe you do not deserve these blessings and mentally create situation to ‘right’ it.
This will also work on removing that and depatterning it from you.

From the description of Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance:

This attract money video is made with energetic programming to help you remove any negative belief system you have for wealth etc and help attract massive amounts of prosperity, wealth and abundance in all areas of your life. Observe as your life starts changing for the better and more positive things start becoming a natural part of your life.

What would it be like to attract wealth, prosperity and abundance? Well imagine finding success in everything you do and attracting everything you want into your life.

The problem is the majority of us are ingrained with negative/limiting beliefs about wealth such as “I’m broke,” “wealthy people are arrogant,” “Money is evil,” “I will never make a lot of money,” “I never have enough,” “I don’t deserve wealth,” and so on…

The audio also programs your mind with positive beliefs about wealth and your energy field to attract all forms of wealth. Wealth is the abundance of money and valuable possessions. You may find that you end up getting the house you want for a sum of the original price or a raise at your job.

10 Likes

Vibration of Creation, can it work the same way?

2 Likes

You have asked for a very specific goal and what @uial have suggested are specific to that

Vibration is basically for ascension

2 Likes

Yes is true but the link posted there is a series of audios to listen to, one of which I don’t like use.
I asked about the Vibration series if that’s okay before listening to the specific one for money and abundance. Thank you

3 Likes

Yes its ok

2 Likes

The one that allows you to be grateful in the first place will bring in more money, journal and be grateful for all the abundance you got while listening to the audios suggested.

4 Likes

You can listen to the Point of No Return stack without the audio which you don’t like to use, if you wish.

Vibration of Creation can certainly help remove blockages over time as well, though the process and specifics may differ somewhat from any particular audio.

Yes, listening to the Vibration series before other audios is fine.

4 Likes

Guys, I would like to share my feedback here
The Attract wealth and abundance work like magic for me,I am new to this forum but have been listening to Sapein and dream since few years.
How this works for me: If I need money or I have some dues, I just intent and listen to it, it solves my problems for that specific case which I made intent.
And funny things also happening, like getting extra money more than my dues, but you need to take action,even if its sending an email or a telephone call.Always it works for me and so quick

18 Likes

Wonderful!
Thanks for sharing

4 Likes

How many times have you listened to it?

3 Likes

2 to 3 times

3 Likes

I would really really try this one here :money_with_wings: :moneybag:

@WellBeing look at me :sunglasses: :grin:

4 Likes