New to Mandalas

Adding to what has been said and especially @uial great feedback, why don’t you start with one mandala only?

For instance, if you connect with St Michael, perhaps your sense of “luck” changes… You might feel whole and hence beautiful and most certainly Mike doesn’t like negative people. So that could lead the way to draw those you’d like.

Of course, this does not mean you cannot use all 4, but might be that faster results would come with starting with less…Especially since you’re to use an Archangel…

2 Likes

bro listening from phone or headphone does not matter right. i usually listen to woth headphone cause i can hear the detail sound

can i also place my small speaker at the effected area while listening… example prostrate i keep the speaker at my ass…

thanks bro

2 Likes

Both options are fine.

Here are tips and guidelines from an article the Sapien team plans to post on the blog:

3 Likes

Hi bro…

The antioxidant audio is very very nice n mystical.

i love it…

1 Like

HI bro .

I just wanted to know something…assume if i am financially very low and need help of mandala which one is best . Most ppl say St Michael will do the trick but i need your help as well.

1. Draw Luck
  2. Abundance and Prosperity
  3. St Michael

For money Abundance and Prosperity right is recommended.

1 Like

It depends upon your unique situation.

For example, the Abundance and Prosperity mandala can help draw more abundance into your life.

The Draw Luck and St Michael mandalas may also help reduce resistance to positive changes related abundance and prosperity, or improve your life in other areas which may be related to your circumstances.

Some may prefer one mandala over another, depending upon what best suits them and their circumstances. So perhaps experiment and see what feels best suited to you.

You might also consider creating the free Lucky Field item on the forum here, along with listening to the Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance and A Life of Magical Abundance audios and using the Wealth sigil from the Energetic Addendum Est book on Patreon.

The Lucky Field item will improve your luck and can be worn together with the Abundance and Prosperity mandala, or any mandala you choose.

Also, the Bountiful Harvest album (on YouTube or other music websites, official field descriptions here) is an album meant to help specifically with wealth and abundance.

Best of luck!

9 Likes

thank u bro… ur list is very much indepth and useful for me. I will explore. But i use to listen to bountiful harvest…i will make sure listen daily.

bro…thor mandala is mostly used for what. i tried to read many of the forums .

2 Likes

The mandala can increase your courage and can make you more dominant. It can help you overcome challenges and people might see you in a different way.

Check Dream’s description from instagram:

Mjolnir’s Power. This has some the energy and power of Thor himself that lends itself to you while you use it. Its pretty cool, and interesting to see how people act differently with you around, perhaps even as if you are Thor himself. It will also give some of his courage, and dominance.
Perhaps even help you crush obstacles in your way.

1 Like

Can I print it on plastic card or it will work better on paper?
Also, on mandalas like draw luck, does the field is on a round mandala or in the letters that are below too?

How do we know when it’s okay to have another mandala on us? Like is there a specific period we should wait to let our one mandala get powerful? Just don’t want to slow down effects but also have areas in life I wanted results in. I’m carrying st Michael’s mandala right now and just want to see if he can help me with abundance and prosperity and bring in clients for my business? If so i don’t need to carry the abundance mandala around too.

You can have the abundance mandala at your business instead you dont have to carry both.

1 Like

Do we need to activate the mandalas?

No just print them and carry them close to you or have them in your business

3 Likes

thank you

1 Like

Wowwwww :astonished:
Guess what :blush:
Last night for the first time, printed the Abundance Mandala, and kept under my pillow and slept,I had some dreams but can not recall, when I woke up , I was saying some words, in the words,there was a word INCOME, this I can recall.
It means there was some download about money in my dreams.
Since I got up, manyyyyyyyy Ideas came to me to make money…
Oh My Godddddddddd.
It was the first time ,I used a Mandala…even I did not know how to use and I asked you here.
I am so surprised, and overwhelmed, I will be so busy with all these ideas… :crazy_face:
its just the beginning, seriouslyyyyy, I am unemployed for few months, and happy now.
REally it is not fair what ppl say about Sapien ,I am so sad.
Thank you @Captain_Nemo, You are a nice Man, I feel your presence in my life since I have joined the forum.LUV :hugs:

12 Likes

Im doing 4 mandalas, 2 on the ipad and 2 on the Phone. Lock screen and home. The negative ion one when sleeping is really good.

1 Like

So after I connected to the mandala I can add a next mandala to the current one

Sapien’s suggestion refers to the IG mandalas years ago. I’m not sure if using multiple IG mandalas at the same time will work optimally for everyone. You can experiment though.

1 Like

So “just” one ig mandala and as many nft mandalas as I want?

Precisely. That’s what I did. To maximize the power of the IG mandalas, I think it’s best to use just one at a time as per sapien’s advice. I do use and carry several sapien nfts (some have audios which I listen to daily) and a few mandalas from other creators and they work well for me from my experience.

2 Likes