New to Mandalas

Alright guys, I was just looking at Mandalas on Sapien med instagram and have a few queries that you all can help me with.

1. When I put them as my phone wallpaper, do I need to look at it from time to time? With focus?

2. Can I put two mandalas on my phone screen (Lock and Home Screen)? Will they clash? Will they hamper the progress of each other?

3. Can I put one in my purse as well and just forget about it? (Making the total no of Mandalas 3)

4. Can I distribute it amongst my family and friends for their own good? After laminating them from colored printer?

5. Can I reduce the size of image keeping dimensions intact?

Thank you for your patience :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes. you can reduce the size. It’s doesn’t affect it an anyway.

Please don’t boost anything until you’ve played with the field for quite sometime and know why and if it needs boosting and what the potential side effects are.

7 Likes

About boosting :eyes:

8 Likes

And what about increasing the size? I guess it doesn’t count as a boost lol. I have Mjolnir hanging on a canvas and it’s quite powerful.

4 Likes

One or two time is really far away from extreme or “dangerous”. But its just fact if you change the size or name that it does affect the strenght.

2 Likes

Here we go again.

Please enlighten us as to why someone who is New to Mandalas would need to boost it?

What exactly do you think it will achieve?

As well, please explain why you feel the “regular” version isn’t “strong enough?”

You keeping “hinting” around my posts without actually coming out and saying what you “think” will happen, isn’t happening, or whatever.

Please elucidate.

6 Likes
  1. The longer it stays on your phone screen, the better. You don’t need to look at it as long as you’re near or carry your phone.

2. Yes, you can but Sapien stressed that it’s better to use just one mandala at a time to experience faster and stronger results.

3. Yes, you can.

4. Yes, you can distribute them to others after laminating them and as per Sapien, it will still work even if you just used a black and white printer.

5. I printed the Draw Luck mandala last year in 2.5 x 2.5 inches I.D. sized card and put it on a plastic with clip. I wear it exposed whenever I’m only at home and the results were very good, it helped me in various aspects of my life, lucky breaks, etc. I did not boost it because it’s already powerful and I did not use my Abundance/Prosperity mandala anymore which I also printed as a similar I.D. card. There was no need anymore to use the latter.

6 Likes

Point 3. Touch as in touch the mandala on my phone screen? Or do I need to physically touch it by printing on piece of paper?

Because its more psychological. If we feel it stronger we have the feeling that it gonna help more even when it might be not necessary. Its like a dinner that looks better. Also, i didn’t said it has to be, it was a suggestion. If the user prints it and feels like it is strong enough i expect him to be smart enough to decide on his own.

You could ask why i think that a change makes the mandala weaker instead you asking me this one.

I wrote: “Every changes makes the mandala weaker but you can boost it so that’s not a problem.”

I had a one by one comparison and the edited one was a bit weaker. It was subtle, but still noticeable. For me, a changed mandala wasn’t that strong like a normal unedited one so if you boost it one time it has the regular strenght IF (!) a change causes lowering effect, which you dont assume. Maybe something else went wrong what caused the lowering effect of the mandala but again, i could feel a little difference there clearly.

Even Sammy boosted his Ascension tag one or two times, if i remember correctly. Whats wrong with boosting it once or two times? I agree with you if you boost it just 7 or 10 times without knowing how to adapt to that, isn’t the smartest thing but one or two times is really nothing extreme and should be easy to adapt.

No problem.

There is no such thing like a field is too strong. You are just too weak to handle it.

I don’t see any reason why i should follow the course routine if i have better results with my own routine!? At the end, these are just recommendation, nothing else.

Elucidate…learned a new word sounds cool :smiley:

1 Like

Yes but for me it works better when i print and touch it with my hands.

I would address the rest of your post, but you’ve said everything we need to know about you right here.

Thanks for playing… :+1: :wink:

3 Likes

Why did you stop using abundance? Aren’t the abundance and luck mandalas supposed to work synergically?

I decided to just use the Draw Luck one since it gave me good results. Besides, sapien commented it would be better to focus on one at a time for better, stronger results.

3 Likes

Okay. I’m actually using both!

1 Like

By touching, Can I just touch them on my phone screen?

Yes, you can still use both. The draw luck one is so effective just like the good luck video which I used 2 years ago. It also helps a lot in problem solving in different situations you encounter.

2 Likes

Here is my question, how does “LUCKY FIELD SIGIL” + “DRAW LUCK MANDALA” work?

1 Like

Everyone keeps saying, “wear the mandala”. But how do you wear it exactly? You print it out and wear it around your neck? Or you just put it in your pocket or wallet. I’m confused

1 Like

Yes we can!

So, you can print it out. Color or Black/White.
Resize it HOWEVER you want ie. pocket sized.
Old school people will laminate it and either put it in their pocket
or
you could use a punch hole, a necklace,
and throw it around your neck (this gets itchy)

4 Likes