New to Mandalas

In my case, I just clip the I.D. sized card put in a plastic jacket exposed on my shirt whenever I’m at home only. I don’t carry it when I go out and I don’t wear it when listening to the SM videos. This works for me. I think it will still work if you carry it with you in your pocket, but I already carry a scalar energy pendant ( which also works for me ) whenever I go out, so I just leave the card at home, the energies might clash.

4 Likes

I have a mobile polaroid photo printer that prints the Mandalas the size of a business card! Super easy with this size to carry around the Mandalas in the wallet.

12 Likes

Can I touch it after laminating it? Because if I don’t it may get folded and ruined? What do you think. Will it make it weaker

Sure no problem. It still works if it got folded and laminating isn’t a problem.

1 Like

hi all

just wanted to know if i to print the mandala 2cm by 2cm …and wear it on my chain… will the feild still work.

i prefer small as it will be easy for me to handle and i can laminate it n hook to my silver chain so i can wear it 24/7. i tried to print and put 2.5inch but its getting a bit difficult difficult…on my neck.

I do read some topic saying… size does not matter but i would like to hear from mandala guru over here.

thank u.

1 Like

Yes, the field will still work if the mandala is made smaller. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: From a post by @_OM in this thread:

2 Likes

Bro.

do u hve ny remedy for this islnstantly as i have pain today also.

i heard u are expert in this area. Ryan told me.

hv some prostate issue for past years… but i did not really follow up with doctors.

i am having some pain for the past few days … can u please help me to suggest what audio can help me. …urgently… to make the pain go n resolve my prostate issue

i feel like someone pooking in and putting a finger inside my ass.

Any remedy please… help…as scare tomorrow might be worse…

i did hear sm prostate health.

thank u… all

1 Like

Hi @mysticstuffs, sorry you’re in pain mate.

Here are a few ideas to try:

You might continue listening to the Prostate Health field daily.

The Far Infrared and Pain Control fields and Pain Control card in the Dreamweaver card system (on the forum here or Sapien’s Instagram) may help reduce the pain. Far Infrared can also help decrease inflammation, which might be contributing to the pain.

The Healing card in the Dreamweaver card system may also help reduce the pain and direct healing where it is needed.

If this has been an issue for the past years, addressing the causes along with listening to the Prostate Health field will likely help the most over time.

The Mahamrityunjaya Mantra field on Patreon is an intercessory mantra protective of one’s health. It can reduce pain and aid healing processes.

The Endocrine System Rejuvenation field will normalise hormonal levels and rejuvenate endocrine functions, which may help over time.

Anti Aging (on Patreon) and Brain Regeneration can help speed healing and normalise functions which might be affecting your prostate as well.

You may also wish to try anti-inflammatory audios such as Klotho Booster, Glutathione Super Anti Oxidant and Vitamin C, as inflammation can also contribute to the pain and processes which enlarge the prostate.

Here is a full list of anti-inflammatory fields to choose from. Perhaps choose a few which feel most helpful to you.

If you’ve got stress or other health issues in your life, you might consider reducing them as best as possible, as that can contribute to inflammation and dysregulation of the body’s systems and hormonal functions in a number of ways.

Finally, you may wish to consider listening to the Optimal Health Stack below every few months. (along with Liver Cirrhosis Treatment, which seems to be missing from the stack) It is a well-rounded stack which can help with healing and address issues one might not be aware of.

Best of wishes for healing, and I hope the pain begins to improve for you!

9 Likes

thank u very much bro …as you have taken time to write the right things to me…i appreciate your help on me.

1 Like

No worries, glad to be of help.

1 Like

Bro one more thing regards mandala…

Can i wear few mandalas together like …

1. Good Luck + Inner Beauty + Like Minded Friends + St Michel together in a chain. Cause i read Dreamwearer say wear only 1.
3 Likes

Yes, that’s fine. Results might or might not be less efficient with more mandalas, similar to downloading and processing multiple files at the same time.

From a post by @_OM in another thread:

5 Likes

Adding to what has been said and especially @uial great feedback, why don’t you start with one mandala only?

For instance, if you connect with St Michael, perhaps your sense of “luck” changes… You might feel whole and hence beautiful and most certainly Mike doesn’t like negative people. So that could lead the way to draw those you’d like.

Of course, this does not mean you cannot use all 4, but might be that faster results would come with starting with less…Especially since you’re to use an Archangel…

2 Likes

bro listening from phone or headphone does not matter right. i usually listen to woth headphone cause i can hear the detail sound

can i also place my small speaker at the effected area while listening… example prostrate i keep the speaker at my ass…

thanks bro

2 Likes

Both options are fine.

Here are tips and guidelines from an article the Sapien team plans to post on the blog:

3 Likes

Hi bro…

The antioxidant audio is very very nice n mystical.

i love it…

1 Like

HI bro .

I just wanted to know something…assume if i am financially very low and need help of mandala which one is best . Most ppl say St Michael will do the trick but i need your help as well.

1. Draw Luck
  2. Abundance and Prosperity
  3. St Michael

For money Abundance and Prosperity right is recommended.

1 Like

It depends upon your unique situation.

For example, the Abundance and Prosperity mandala can help draw more abundance into your life.

The Draw Luck and St Michael mandalas may also help reduce resistance to positive changes related abundance and prosperity, or improve your life in other areas which may be related to your circumstances.

Some may prefer one mandala over another, depending upon what best suits them and their circumstances. So perhaps experiment and see what feels best suited to you.

You might also consider creating the free Lucky Field item on the forum here, along with listening to the Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance and A Life of Magical Abundance audios and using the Wealth sigil from the Energetic Addendum Est book on Patreon.

The Lucky Field item will improve your luck and can be worn together with the Abundance and Prosperity mandala, or any mandala you choose.

Also, the Bountiful Harvest album (on YouTube or other music websites, official field descriptions here) is an album meant to help specifically with wealth and abundance.

Best of luck!

9 Likes

thank u bro… ur list is very much indepth and useful for me. I will explore. But i use to listen to bountiful harvest…i will make sure listen daily.

bro…thor mandala is mostly used for what. i tried to read many of the forums .

2 Likes

The mandala can increase your courage and can make you more dominant. It can help you overcome challenges and people might see you in a different way.

Check Dream’s description from instagram:

Mjolnir’s Power. This has some the energy and power of Thor himself that lends itself to you while you use it. Its pretty cool, and interesting to see how people act differently with you around, perhaps even as if you are Thor himself. It will also give some of his courage, and dominance.
Perhaps even help you crush obstacles in your way.

1 Like