I thought it was 4

I was looking at the stack category, and I got a bit confused. I though on enlightened states it said 4 fields max, but I see stacks that have like 10 different audios. How does this work? Thx.

2 Likes

From my understanding anything that deals with physical changes is 4 but when it comes to other energies like attraction or entities the limit is higher. That limit I am not sure about.

If anything Ego dissolution and subconscious limits removal video doesn’t really count as a field. It’s like the letter k in knife.

2 Likes

There’s an update in the FAQ “How many Sapienmed can I listen to at a time?”

https://enlightenedstates.com/faqs/

I think some people can handle more fields than others.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @drakon! Glad to have you here. :smiley:

The recommendation of four audios refers to fields creating permanent physical changes, and the four audios are only a guideline.

Each person’s experiences are different, so your unique physical and energy body may be able to handle more audios, and this may vary under different circumstances. You’ll learn what works best for you over time as you experiment.

Here’s a detailed FAQ answer about this from the Sapien website:

How many Sapienmed audios can I listen to at a time? (Updated)

You can listen to more than one at a time, for best/fastest results its better to listen one at a time. I recommend not listening to more than 4 at a time because you will be overloading your body and some of the fields will not fully work. This is mostly true if you are trying to create permanent changes (height, breast enlargement, facial structures, ext…)

These are for fields that you choose to listen to consistently. As in, if you choose the grow taller field and listen to it every day and also listen to the human growth hormone release audio.

That being said, if you listen to two audios that correlate, they will work powerfully and bring faster results. But lets say you listen to estrogen and then testosterone. Those two will cancel each other out.

There are also many fields you can simply listen to just to experience a mood or hormone boost, no matter how many fields you listen to. What i mean is to try not listen to more than 4 fields daily to create permanent changes. It will take a lot longer and sometimes, one or two wont work.

(Update)

The max of 4 is suggested only to speed up results if you are looking for permanent physical changes. But if you are listening to different audios like ‘disconnect from negative energy,’ ‘energy blockage removal,’ ‘estrogen boost,’ ‘vagus nerve stimulation,’ then you can listen to as many as you like really.

I know we can be rather vague in our descriptions. Reason for this is because everyone is different. Experience is all rather subjective so for some people, 10 audios is fine and for others 5 is enough. Too many audios can overwhelm your physical and energy body as well so we try to be careful in asserting limits. Some people are able to listen to over a dozen and don’t find much issue with doing so. So it’s all very subjective. But in truth, there aren’t any universal answers for this sort of thing. It’s something that you will discover through your own testing and experiences.

Some people have found The Flow of Jing , Jing Restoration , Pranayama Training and Pranic Swirls increase the number of fields they can listen to. These fields can also refuel your energy system if you experience tiredness from too many fields.

Here are some basic tips and guidelines about how to use the morphic fields, written by Sam (sammyg) from the Sapien team, from an article they plan to post on the blog:

In this article, I will go over how to correctly listen to these audios to get the maximum benefit. Sapien Medicine is only one of our three youtube channels that contain many of these audio fields. Dreamseeds is more esoteric and offers interesting audios that you can expand your consciousness and experiment with. As bizarre as some of the audios seem, remember that the universe is like a computer and all energy is software that can be downloaded, shared and experienced. Energetic Alchemy is our more musical channel that has energy infused music with catchy melodies.

We have a Patreon with several more audios in our Gumroad account and but the majority of our audios can be listened to for free through these three channels.

The audios are simple to benefit from. All you have to do is listen! Here are several things to keep in mind with the audios:

• The volume doesn’t matter too much so as long as you can hear it to an extent. The sound is a carrier for the energy and so as long as you hear it, the energy will emit onto your aura.
• You can listen in either headphones or speakers. Speakers tend to emit spread the energy better
• The audio fields affect anyone else that can hear it so keep that in mind
• You can play other music or watch other shows while having the audios on
• Listening to an audio field every single day will overtime create a new permanent pattern in your being that will persist even without you listening to an audio. Morphic fields in your energy system or anything develop through persistent repetition over a period of time. So for example, if you would like to feel love and gratitude every day, listening to that audio every single day for a long period of time would eventually make the feeling of love and gratitude a very natural state of being. Just like if you are depressed or very negative, that natural state of negativity developed over many repetitive negative thoughts over a long period of time.
• You can listen to as many as you want. Keep in mind that the more you listen to though, the less effective specific audios may be. Your energy body may be more receptive but still… absorbing 30 different kinds of energy in one day will make certain ones stand out less and have less of an effect. More is not better.
• If you are trying to create permanent changes like growing a part of the body then you should listen to only several body change audios. Permanent body changes takes a long time to occur just as they do throughout our development.
• Our FAQ answers even more questions in regards to Sapienmed

If you want to amplify the effects of audios, there are several things you can do:

• Ego dissolution and then listen to field. Ego dissolution halts subconscious resistance for some time.
• Ego dissolution and subconscious limits dissolver before listening to audios. Ego dissolution halts subconscious resistance and subconscious limits dissolver clears your mind of limiting beliefs that can get in the way of growth. Both of these methods will make your mind very open and receptive to change.

• Meditating while listening to some of these audios is a spiritual practice in itself. You are present in the moment and infusing yourself with morphic fields (subtle energies programmed with information)

Most importantly…. A conscious effort to change. Fields are informational energy that push the mind, body and spirit towards a certain direction. At the end of the day, you are still to move in that direction. For example, you have the weight loss tag and want to lose weight. But you still follow the same diet that got you to where you are now. You are moving opposite to where the weight loss field is directing the body. You are going against this flow. It’s hard for energy to direct the body to burn fat when you are adding extra layers of fat day in and day out. Fields have changed my life. They really have. Ask people who know me how I was years ago and I was a mess. But fields did not do all the work. I put in a lot of conscious effort to change my ways for the better.

I had a very heavy and aggressive ego that pulled every trick in the book to keep me in the state I was in. That’s where fields helped out. The clearing of limiting beliefs, raising in abundance, shifts in attitudes, raising of vibration, ext… helped drive the conscious effort to change. It gave me horsepower to speed past the muddy waters of my past.

Honestly, part of why I love Sapienmed so much is because it helps with this process. Change is one of the hardest things to do once you’re older and is why most people end up being stuck as however they are for the rest of their lives. The subconscious is like an elastic band that will keep snapping you back when you try to change things. It seeks to maintain the patterns you have already developed.

It’s like having a force of energy pushing against you as you try to better yourself. Sapienmed is a force of energy that helps you push forward against this tide so you can rush past it and become free.

Here’s another tip from Sam:

19 Likes

this really helped me out in actually feeling the effect of the audios especially ones i hadn’t felt before. it really sounds very simple but i found it really important to be honest and i always say it with every audio idk it really helps me grasp in all the energy from the audio

7 Likes

Necroposting but I have another question:

What is the definition of “4” here? As in the amount of items on a playlist, or the actual fields themselves?

Like you could have 3 audios for facial symmetry and then one audio for posture, and that would be 4. Is the number only determined by the actual field itself, and not the number of times they are played?

1 Like

Number of fields, facial symmetry 4 times a day is still 1.

3 Likes

Thx

2 Likes

Hello,
this one also unlocks

the subconscious power that gave me this desire, now fulfilled it through me

I hope google translated correctly,
have a good holiday season