Advice on mandalas

Will mandala work on cracked mobile display?

Yes

well depend on crack size , :laughing:

If its something like that , dont know , because havent tested . ( Most likely not )

But if its the "normal scratch " ( or scratches )

Of course

3 Likes

There are small cracks, alright it should work
Thank you for answers

i thought u had to print it off for it to work

It works on device screens too.

1 Like

how do they even work do i just put them on my phone.

Maybe I’m not understanding your question but, yes, you just put them on your phone (as a wallpaper/screensaver) and carry it with you like you would a printed mandala. Of course, it helps to look at and interact with any mandala (printed or on device) every now and again.

I don’t understand what you mean by “laydown” or “what,” so I’m going to refer you to the threads where this has been discussed in great detail. Some of our friends have even made device-sized versions of the mandalas that you can use!

New to Mandalas

Mandalas (Mobile Wallpapers)

4 Likes

I want to start using mandalas but i have a few questions before i start.

can i just put mandalas on my phone home screen then close my phone and they still work. even thought my phone is going to be locked and screen will be turned of not showing the mandala.

I want to use one but dont want my family effected

when using it do i have to say a word for it to activate?

is there a set of rules i have to follow while using it?

is there things i cant do while using?

how do i know when to stop using it, for example when u listen to a field u normally just listen to the whole audio twice a day. so is there a minimum and maximum time i have to have it on for it to work.

do results stay when i stop using the mandala and how long does it take to see results

does spaien have mandalas that he sells, excluding dogtags. I am reading people talking about them but i cant find them anywhere on the fourm.

Am not the best at communicating so i hope that makes sence.

1 Like

Sapien’s Instagram Thanks for u response what i meant is can i save the mandalas on pictures and open the picture on my phone and leave it in my pocket beacuse whenever i try save it to my backround it zooms in too much.

The mandalas are tremendously powerful it for a fact changed my life…

6 Likes

i printed some mandalas too large, now i want to print them again with smaller (4cm) size to replace those big ones, what should i do to the mandalas that i will replace??

destroy? keep??

That’s really up to you. Your call.

Let me anticipate your next question: there’s no special way that you need to destroy them, if that’s what you decide. Just do whatever works best for you.

1 Like

cutting the picture to tiny pieces

1 Like

There you go. You had your answers in you all the time.

1 Like

thank you @WellBeing

1 Like

But since it have an art component if dont disturb too much the energy you can keep it and ambient your rooms :ok_hand:

2 Likes

is it Ok to listen to fields while there are 4 mandalas near me?

There’s no rule against it, so sure.

As with all these items, try it out and see how your personal energy system accommodates all of that for you.

2 Likes

I think it will still work depending on the user. In my case, I don’t wear Sapien and Maitreya mandalas when I listen to SM audios daily at home. When I finish listening or go out of the house, I carry the mandalas and this is just my personal preference since I got fine results with them.

4 Likes