Million Dollar Empire Mindset (Mind Settings)

It’snot downloadable / purchasable?

Right now it’s on YT for free

1 Like

It is available on Deezer , Youtube and Spotify friend.

2 Likes

Million Dollar Empire Mindset

This focuses more on wealth generation and will also draw wealth and opportunity to you.

Business contacts along with the attitudes and mental states of those who seem to effortlessly make money.

From Patreon,
https://www.patreon.com/posts/mind-settings-43893662

16 Likes

Do we still need old wealth audio if we use this?
@Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

He posted them here: Mind Settings album

3 Likes

I do not presume to speak for Captain Nemo, but based on the name and description, it sounds to me like, while there may be some overlap, these fields may work on the wealth “problem” from different angles.

The way I read it (and from experiencing the track for a grand total of one time) is that this new audio focuses on your mental and emotional state: your attitude towards wealth / business / opportunity, your openness to it, your ability to perceive and capitalize on opportunities. In short, mindset.

I believe the older wealth track(s) are more geared towards tipping the cosmic scales a bit in your favor, which is to say giving a bit extra luck such that there are more things going in your favor, more opportunities you could capitalize on.

But hopefully the man himself will clarify the overlap.

5 Likes

Read description. It says it generate wealth and give more opportunites. So it has that effect also. I think its best to use both as you said they work diffrently. First also destroy liming beliefs about money which is important, and this install good mindest. I think both and old good luck field would be nice combo :stuck_out_tongue:.

15 Likes

I’m very thrilled this was posted. I have several of Sapien’s audio in my playlist, this doesn’t count towards the 4-5 a day field limit, right?

I remember reading somewhere that there’s a limit for fields that facilitates physical changes or healing.

5 Likes

My apologies for the confusion, did you mean it’s alright to add more to my playlist? I have around 20 (including this) in my Prosperity playlist. I also have a separate playlist for physical and mental healing.

Thank you for the welcome, enjoying it here :grinning:

3 Likes

12 Likes

Oh I see. Wonderful. Sapien is on a roll lately and my playlists are getting larger. Glad I don’t need to remove any because I like them all.

Thanks again!

3 Likes

Wow, awesome release! Starting from today. Lets get those millions. :yum: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Nein, he has many audios that are longer in duration. Kundalini vibration on teespring is 59+ minutes too.

1 Like

kundalini is 59+ min and positive vibes on gumroad has 2 43+min audio

1 Like

dear @SammyG , @Captain_Nemo

We humby seeking some inputs regards this… many are eagerly waiting…what this magical Mind Setting will do.

:gift:

(Click on the pic)

11 Likes

Yes, but not what you’d expect.

I’m noticing mindset changes already. Seems pretty good. Who knows what I’d expect? Please share if you’d like.

17 Likes

Thats dope lol

2 Likes