Million Dollar Empire Mindset (Mind Settings)

Ho Ho Ho I’m not so Broke

7 Likes
4 Likes

Will these releases be available on Spotify? :)

1 Like

I have a feeling that this audio will produce deep mindset changes in you regarding wealth. A lot of people want wealth but are subconsciously fearful of wealth due to a scarcity thought forms developed after years of limiting conditioning.So rather than directly deliver wealth I feel this audio and the abundance one will eradicate the deep seated fear of money and put us in the wealth attraction mindset where we would be able to see wealth generation opportunities we could not earlier due to scarcity mindset and ACT on them.

32 Likes

These audios are “mind settings”.
(I love the name of it btw)

I don’t believe they are for quick rich schemes or “manifesting”, but to resolve issues around our notions of wealth. To make us at peace with what we have, allowing us to savor it for longer and in the meantime placing us in a state favorable to receive more from it.

Not a get rich quick scheme lol.

13 Likes

they are really good for people who grew up in poverty and experienced it as kids, but for normal people they are helpful anyways, its for everybody at the end of the day but help most those who really grew up in poverty

5 Likes

My point of interest is the length of this audio , I believe this is the longest audio I know from dream and dream has actually been trying to shorten the length of his newer stuff. So I think there must be something different /new about this for it to be 20+ minutes long.
Perhaps we will come to know about it when the descriptions are out.

1 Like

the course audios easily hit over the 20 minute mark, the same as of the most high price fields from gumroad, like Vibration series etc, I think those fields he dropped are of those high priced fields tbh

4 Likes

The vibration audios are 21-22 min long (I don’t have VoT), and the energy course audios are even longer.
The energy infusion audios are about hour-long each.
You’re right of course that a lot of things are shorter, especially on sapienmed channel, but it’s not exceptional :)

3 Likes

I didn’t take into account the Gumroad stuff , Anyways thanks for the explanation guys :blush:

2 Likes

Finally WHO will be mine… :shushing_face:

1 Like

it’s a new loading?

Yes a new album

1 Like

What a gift, thanks @Captain_Nemo

7 Likes

Where can it be found?

1 Like

In my post above theres the link to youtube playlist

It’snot downloadable / purchasable?

Right now it’s on YT for free

1 Like

It is available on Deezer , Youtube and Spotify friend.

2 Likes

Million Dollar Empire Mindset

This focuses more on wealth generation and will also draw wealth and opportunity to you.

Business contacts along with the attitudes and mental states of those who seem to effortlessly make money.

From Patreon,
https://www.patreon.com/posts/mind-settings-43893662

16 Likes