Million Dollar Empire Mindset (Mind Settings)

LOL

Instant gratification running amok

2 Likes

Well… this is shocking

1 Like

Yes, I have been sitting here listening to this on repeat for the last 6 hours since it dropped.

2 hours in, a man with a top hat and monocle came knocking on my door and told me he wanted to give me some very valuable property somewhere he called “Park Place”. I of course graciously accepted, having listened to the Love and Gratitude audio earlier as well.

I am still keeping the track on repeat though, as I hope he will come back and suggest I take “Boardwalk” off his hands too, as I hear there is some kind of bonus to one’s wealth if I were to own both.

21 Likes

Yep! ran out and played the lotto tonight
and WON! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :boom: :dizzy: :boom: :dizzy:

19 Likes

I listened to it for about 2 seconds and felt a wave of optimism hit me. I paused it. I’m waiting until I feel ready for this.

5 Likes

If you wait till you’re ready, you’ll never be ready. Take the plunge.

I have been a “not quite ready yet” or “need to do X Y Z before…” type of person much of my life, and all I got for it is regret, really.

20 Likes

1 Like

I have been using this audio for approximately 2 hours, and I have only made 26 million dollars. I am extremely dissatisfied as I thought I would make 1 billion dollars. I will make sure to unsubscribe!

11 Likes

Is there any description for this?
Thanks as always.

1 Like

@Clifet I feel the same. I think the album is about shifting the mind towards abundance instead of lack. Perhaps it helps to remove the duality of the ‘rich’ and ‘poor’ mindset? When you are in an abundance frame of mind, your vibration is higher and you can manifest easier.

Dunno… this is what’s coming up while I listen to the first track called ‘Abundance Mindset’.

Love the piano and stream sounds. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m unable to find these audios on youtube. Please provide link.

1 Like

You have the right link it just seems the videos are unavailable in your country…not sure why

They’re not on Patreon yet either unfortunately

1 Like

Hi Wali

I had the same problem as you until I installed the VPN app that Dream created and now I am able to watch all the videos that were previously unavailable in my country. :clap: :grinning:

13 Likes

Thanks @Jennyfire

1 Like

thats a nice pre christmas present from captain, would you mind to let it snow for germany maybe?
I didnt saw snow laying on the ground for more than 3 days since years now
its a fun request but who knows :D
@Captain_Nemo

here’s research maybe if its needed
1 Like

So I guess this one s only for financial success …?!

More specifically for million dollar empire success, the abundance mindset is more for general financial success

9 Likes

Okay ;) I’ll head over there:)

1 Like

8 Likes

14 Likes