Sapien Medicine VPN App for Android

I just came across this app on playstore today. This should be helpful to those who experience video restrictions on the net in some countries.

Description:

The free Sapien VPN is one of the few free VPNs that does not run privacy-invading ads, throttle your bandwidth, or sell your data to third parties.
It is a no logs VPN service. We do not track or record your internet activity.
Sapien VPN aims to defeat content restrictions and censorship while delivering unlimited access to video, music, social media, and more, from anywhere in the world.

19 Likes

Wait what the… DW can make VPNs too? What can’t this magician do!?!

4 Likes

Are you guys supe it’s sapien medicine, not a different provider/company called sapien?

1 Like
4 Likes

3 Likes

I’ve downloaded Sapien VPN again and tried to connect but I keep getting this message…
4:00G

Sapien VPN

Connecting

Other error. Check RequestException
constants

Is the App working.
Any ideas what I can do to fix this?
Thanks

1 Like

It’s already a year since it was on playstore. I don’t use the app since I don’t need it yet so Captain Nemo or Sammy can best answer your question. Just message them here in the forum or email and if they have the time, they will reply to you.

There are also other free VPN apps on google playstore or i store (if using an apple device) which may be useful or effective for you. You can choose, download and try them out.

Sapien VPN?!!