New release - Biochemical Album

New release - Biochemical Album

(Generally 2 - 3 times is good enough)

Norepinephrine - This stimulates your adrenals to produce norepinephrine and a little bit of adrenaline, helpful in weight loss and getting the extra push needed during work out.

Be careful as it can also increase your heart rate.

LGD 3303 - This Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM) is probably one of safer of all available, used to help grow and enhance muscle while promoting weight loss without causing too much organ specific Androgenic effects, like body hair growth, etc.

Hunger Inhibitor - uses the actions of leptin not leptin itself, to let the brain feel less hungry. works on (hunger-blocking effect on the hypothalamus )

Unconditional Androstenol - The same androstanol from youtube but with unconditional love and a few tweaks to help reduce the alpha male problems.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/biochemical-40272704

Oh my…

21 Likes

For those not on patreon, you can preview it here and it should be on streaming media / youtube music etc in a week or less.
Also I have a free VPN I made for you guys, will upload it to the app store in a few days.
(YouTube music is not available in all countries)

33 Likes

You really do deliver more then is ever asked @Captain_Nemo and I for one can’t thank you enough.

8 Likes

Are those on patreon already?

2 Likes

Yes, they are.

2 Likes

:scream::scream::scream:

This + New Test + Shen = Godmode.

5 Likes

I will try this :eyes:

5 Likes

Report back please How you feel

1 Like

And the new androstwnol

Nah, Androstenol and Shen are sworn enemies.

You cant have both, I prefer Shen.

5 Likes

Why do you think that?

Shen = spiritual energy.

I wonder why it would clash with the most primal energy in existence.

Hmm…

2 Likes

Bro for the gym you think that stack is better than if I where to replace shen with Jing and androstenol?

2 Likes

Jing is gonna help alot more in the gym, androstenol not sure, it doesnt have much anabolic benefits if any at all.

I guess the “alpha dominance” can help but its not needed.

I never liked androstenol tbh, especially if youre on nofap/semenretention.

2 Likes

Yeah I just liked it because of the mindset it would give me, makes me a tad bit more aggressive

Ik what you’re saying bro

3 Likes

Is LGD 3303 the hack you were talking about? I remember you wrote that if Dream made an androgen receptor audio it would be game changer

Nah, I meant a field that increase all androgen receptor sensitivity + increase production.

But he wont make it, I dont even want it anymore, that was a different “me” wanting it.

This “me” desperately wants lucid dreaming V2.

4 Likes

This “me” really really really wants it :grinning: haha

3 Likes

Second that.

2 Likes

Why won’t he make it ?