Hunger Inhibitor

I couldn’t find this one posted separately and I feel like it deserves more attention. This field increases production of a hormone called Leptine, which signals ur brain that it is full. Also, if I recall right, it adds a simulant of it as well.

All of us look for best weightloss combos, but how about an approach where we make ourselves eat less than usual? I can see how this would be useful for those who like to snack/overindulge during the night.

For me, 2-3 times in a row is enough to start feeling the effect, it is one of those who are fine to loop for a bit, but please don’t go overboard or set it to play and forget to turn off after a while.

Just imagine playing this before dinner for example, or before meals when u feel u are likely to overeat :slightly_smiling_face:

@moderators If you feel like I have violated the rules of New release section by adding tips and personal experience regarding this field, let me know so I can edit. I felt like it makes sense to make an exception in the case of this OG field.

18 Likes

There are a few threads about the Biochemical Album, which this audio is in:

3 Likes

I think audios section is better for this one, i got hyped as hell when i saw the thread pop up for a millisecond haha

5 Likes

Done brother

2 Likes

I know, but I guess I wanted to give it special treatment :pleading_face:

Just give me the word and I will delete.

1 Like

By the way, I like the music in this one, but to be honest it didn’t work that well for me for appetite suppression. Tesofensine on the other hand, works quite well for me.

4 Likes

No need to delete, just posting it there for people to see.

2 Likes

I like the music in this one. If only this music is used with other popular fields, like Star tarot for example.

1 Like

For others, if you encounter this with this field, add in one of the insulin-regulating fields (such as Diabetes Type I and II Treatment (Energetically Programmed Audio)) or add in something like Intermittent Fasting.

Apparently, insulin turns down leptin’s signals, so the body doesn’t respond to leptin.

5 Likes

I only eat one meal a day, low carbs. Do you think that could have something to do with it? I could be a special case here.

I tried the Hunger Inhibitor audio a few times before eating my daily meal and it didn’t affect my hunger levels. Again, Tesofensine works well for me.

That, BAM and Monster Drool - on weekdays, I barely remember to eat…

2 Likes

I’ll have to try that combo, might add in The Furnace and Oxidized Fat as well.

1 Like

If you later need to bulk and want to add calories, Super Metabolism boost. That field makes me ravenously hungry!

3 Likes

I just started wearing the weight loss tag again yesterday to try it out again, I believe it has Super Metabolism Boost in it, can definitely notice the speeded up digestion after eating as well!

2 Likes

Super metabolism boost was definitely saving me before when I would overeat peanut butter for breakfast like an idiot. Helping in terms of digestion so I would feel heavy not too long after eating.

3 Likes

I think you are a special case here in that you’re doing what you can to support this field, so good for you! Your insulin levels should be great and should allow your leptin to do its job for you.

Are you eating enough fat? Oddly enough, fat’s really important to a successful low carb diet. It provides the fuel that you’re no longer getting from your carbs. (If you try to get that same fuel from too much protein–more than 1.5g/lb of body weight–your body starts to turn the excess protein into glucose, derailing the benefits of your low carb diet. Plus all that protein can be hard on some people’s kidneys.) The fat also helps to ensure that you’re running on ketones, so you don’t get undetected insulin spikes, which can prompt hunger. And the fat also helps with satiety (killing the hunger).

I want to joke and say “Eat more bacon,” ( :laughing: ) but humor doesn’t translate well in this plain text world of this forum. :laughing:

4 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to reply, yes my diet has a lot of quality fats and proteins, but not more than 1.5g/Ib protein.

I may have to keep trying with the audio, I believe I only tried it on 3-4 occasions before meals. Thanks for the information, very informative :+1:

1 Like

Sweet! You’ve got this!

1 Like

This audio is really good.

I listen to it after I wake up and I definitely feel less hungry throughout the rest of the day :D

4 Likes