Diabetes Type I and II Treatment (Energetically Programmed Audio)

Using frequencies and energetic progamming this treatment will work towards healing your pancreas, using betatrophin targeted to pancreas to increase beta cells and also Rev-erbα (targeted to muscle) to increase insulin sensitivity. This multi layed approach seeks to provide a treatment for both types of diabetes with little to no negative effects to you. Use at least twice daily until you see results.

30 Likes

Wow, I can’t believe, after all this time and interest in this topic, that this field didn’t yet have its own thread. Thanks!

9 Likes

Insulin resistance is the enemy of muscle growth (along with a host of other issues)

17 Likes

This saved my life. I cannot thank the family enough. Thank you. Thank you.

12 Likes

Hey guys
I wanna introduce this field to one of my neighbours. Anything you suggest me to tell him?

He is kind of into spirituality but likely clueless about fields etc

1 Like

Did they ask you to help them in this way? (That changes the conversation a bit, doesn’t it?)

If not, you can simply tell him that this is interesting music that you thought he might enjoy.

1 Like

no…
he just found it in his blood tests that he has a really high number.
And I wasn’t going to recommend it to him, but we had a long talk about meditation, ancient texts, mantras, etc, so my mind is slowly shifting in that direction - to let him try

1 Like

Got it.

Here’s how I personally would approach it: First, I would wait until he brought up the subject (of his health, his doctor or tests, your earlier talk or even some meal he’s had–you’ve got a lot of different entry points with this topic). I would be interested (and, for me, that attitude is key) in what he’s been doing to help himself. I would listen for everything that he is doing to help himself (whether he’s labeling it as “successful” or not–doesn’t matter in my world) and validate his efforts.

Maybe he’s been trying some of that stuff you’d talked about, in which case that could give you an opportunity to talk about this music as a meditation aid. You could even explore his thoughts about “energy work” and how that might relate to his health (some people make that connection; others reject that connection). Once you’ve learned whether he’s open to that avenue, you could have a more direct conversation with him.

tl;dr: I would wait for him to open this door and, so far from my limited understanding of your conversations with him, I’m not yet hearing that open door.

Hope that helps.

3 Likes

Can someone help with this field?

1 Like

to be uploaded in the near future.

3 Likes

My blood check shows a little insulin resistance. Do I listen to this and the pancreas one? AMPK?

Thank you.

1 Like

I listened to this carelessly 10 times in the background on loop while playing games and got suddenly very lightheaded extreme virtigo, have low pressure 90 over 79.

1 Like