Help with making a stack for my mom

Hello everyone, I want to make a stack of audios to help my mom with her diabetes/sugar levels. Anything that could help with helping her control her sugar levels and hopefully get her off her medicine.

Hellow

Kindly check these posts first so youll see all audios suggested, ways people have used them, testimonials etc :slight_smile:

If you are still confused come back and comment. And specially you need to know what type of diabetes she has or if there are other conditions or some limitations you should watch out for when making her stack.

Diabetes Type I and II Treatment (Energetically Programmed Audio)

Type 1 diabetes playlist

Diabetes Stack

Reverse Diabetes

Diabetes treatment audio questions

6 Likes

Hi Luna thanks for your help. I read through the threads and have a better idea of how to treat this. I’ll just give out some more info to better fit my specific conditions:

She has type 2 diabetes
Her blood sugar gets very high
Also I want to keep the audios very minimal because I don’t want to overload her system and possibly have a major detox or adverse effects too quickly. I’d like to keep it simple I’m thinking about mainly using the pancreas regeneration audio and some of the type 1 and 2 diabetes treatment. Some side audios I’d add would be the endocrine system rejuvenation and liver regeneration. I don’t know much more than that. How does this sound?

I think that is perfect

Also to help her sustain the Infusion of energies, since diabetes tends to make them feel tired etc

Jing
Chi
Prana swirls

Would be great in the morning and mid afternoon

So this in order
Jing x1
Pancreas regeneration x1
Diabetes treatment x1
Endocrine rejuvenation x1
Liver regeneration x1
Pranic swirls x1
Hyperbaric oxygen x1 (to speed healing and recovery)
Grounding x1 (help her with stress and to increase her relaxation)
She’s always out and about doing something, so it would be kinda hard to get a good time but I can make it work. Would this be too much to play for her back to back?
Thanks for your help

2 Likes

I think its great and i would even try a second time in the eve to play it.

She’ll be ok, those are not too heavy or too long to overwhelm her and 2 loops a day its the minimum recommended for fields.

Just know that maybe after a few weeks

The pancreas regeneration better lower it to 2 x loops every 2 days. All the others stay normal.

2 Likes

Do not over charge with fields

Try to manage spread fields over few days

Most importantly use the diabetes 1& 2 treatment. If her sugar level is high listen more than 4 times a day or 4 times morning and 4 times after dinner before sleep.

Also use enhanced blood circulation 2 times days

Use fields with stem cells to regenerate the body

Also most importantly use DNA repair system no more than 2 times a day.

Include these

Endocrine rejuvenation x1
Liver regeneration x1

1 Like

Hi! I’ve been having some issues with this too and have been listening to all the tracks above (which are totally essential and primo uno) and have been feeling better (just to give you and your mom some encouragement) but that’s not the point of this comment. I found this study, the link I’m providing is abridged Anti-diabetic and anti-lipidemic effects of chlorogenic acid are mediated by ampk activation - PubMed

Which stresses the importance of both AMPK activation and chlorogenic acid (basically that chlorogenic acid activates AMPK which helps the condition)

The track Super Metabolism Boost helps induce chlorogenic acid production

And there’s also an AMPK activation-

Both free :)

I think adding these will help your mom too.

I also want to recommend L-theanine and Egcg, that’s a paid field but I’ve also found in my “studies” that Egcg and chlorogenic acid together are super helpful so listen to that one with super metabolism boost as well.

You could also mix black coffee (chlorogenic acid) with matcha powder (Egcg) or green tea (Egcg) with green coffee bean powder (chlorogenic acid) as long as caffeine isn’t an issue and she can have a little bit. Listening to the stress relief track will help to lessen cortisol. The decaffeinated versions may work too, but I haven’t delved that far into research. Putting a little coconut oil in the coffee/tea will slow the absorption of the caffeine too. I usually use a tsp

Anyway that’s my shpiel please take it as suggestions from research (that I encourage you to look into as well) and not medical advice as I am not a doctor. I wish you and your mom the best :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes