Diabetes Stack

Hi Guys, I hope you all are doing well and staying safe. I just have a question. Can you guys give me a good diabetes stack? I don’t want any videos that would make me lose weight, I’m already quite skinny. Because of my constantly high blood sugar, I have got neuropathy and that has damaged my sweat glands and now I have developed something called anhidrosis (lack of sweat, inability to sweat). I just want to sweat normally and I can’t, when I exercise everything gets extremely itchy especially my scalp, and it sucks. I just want to sweat normally. It really has took a toll on me. I would be really grateful for everyones help, and thank you very much @Captain_Nemo.

5 Likes

there’s plasma, the diabetes audio, the pancreas one. those first come to mind

also the newly released 5 elements balanced audio on Dream seeds it says in the description
" Fire controls the spleen, liver, pancreas, and keeps all the organs active."

4 Likes

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/search?context=topic&context_id=11926&q=diabetes%20stack&skip_context=true

3 Likes

Shit man, didn’t know, thx bro tho. Always had trouble gaining weight

4 Likes

Plasma:) Helllo Shyv! I observed pretty nice results on apetite behaviour and suggar blood levels on a patient in matter of days .

12 Likes

Thank you :)

3 Likes

My pleasure

5 Likes

You know my main issue is actually not being able to sweat, I want to target that the most, I just want to sweat normally again

2 Likes

Are there any videos that would help specifically with the non-ability to sweat @Captain_Nemo, I would deeply appreciate an answer, god bless. I just can’t sweat. Every time I exercise I can’t sweat at all and my scalp and skin get EXTREMELY EXTREMELY ITCHY, I feel my scalp gets just a bit wet but it itches so much, I just want to sweat normally, neuropathy has damaged my sweat glands and my skins always quite dry now. Hopefully an answer would help @Captain_Nemo

1 Like

No, there arent. But there are for all the possible reasons why you dont sweat:

you can research deeper each possible cause depending on all your symptoms too then you can have a clearer idea what audios can help.

However you mentioned it was due to diabetes or related to that somehow i dont remember your exact words

If your doctors is absolutely sure its only because of that then try for some days maybe a couple of weeks the diabetes stack we suggested plus plasma and see if there are changes.

Or just get the plasma combo if you can, that would work on everything and balance your whole body. In case theres more than one reason.

If its by birth then i dont know what the solution would be ill leave more experts to chime in.

4 Likes

It has been caused by high blood sugar, which has damaged my nerves which in turn has damaged by sweat glands.

It developed basically

1 Like

I am sticking to the plasma field every night. Let’s see how it goes!

2 Likes

Well thats good news then so just def get plasma combo which will restart things to the perfect you basically in an easier faster more harmonious way, i know it must be frustrated and annoying but just give it time and be patient, mean time watch out when exercising not to over do it and also listen to all the latest audios to keep you calm, grounded and hopeful while helping as well balancing all the energies and systems within you. we sweat more when anxious and nervous so that is increasing your problem thats why i think its super important if you keep yourself ‘zen’

Like the ojas,
The 3 treasures
The 5 elements
The one that was released today on teespring
The mantras
Light weaves
Flower of life

4 Likes

I appreciate your help ;), a great human being you are, god bless

3 Likes

I think I am going to try out Cosmo Volt and The Plasma Light daily at night

2 Likes

I read that the Cosmo Volt field basically amplifies the healing ability of the body

1 Like

My main goal is just to start sweating normally, it’s so bad! But I know I am bound to heal

1 Like

Yes always follow your instinct/higherself :slightly_smiling_face:

Whatever you choose stick to it for a week or two to see if you notice a difference because these audios are strong meaning the results even if small happen fast

1 Like

Alright I will do it every-night for 21 days. 3x - Cosmo Volt, Repeatx - Plasma

1 Like