The Real Reason Male Enhancement Won't Work

@MasterOfYellow And 100% on what you said about hostility. When someone is asking for help on something, we should be more kind and understanding. They are opening up about one of their vulnerabilities and to tell them ‘they are wrong’ or that they are ‘dumb for believing that’ isn’t helpful whatsoever. For one, they’ll feel misunderstood and disrespected… and well they are. It’s almost like being told their suffering is illegitimate.

I personally understand that men’s penile issues are very serious for those experiencing that. It’s why I made this thread. I know the best thread I could make would be one that announces a new field that guarantees 3 inches added to your penis. But I can’t make guarantees like that. The only guarantee I could make is that healing the inner self in this regard would transform one’s outlook, confidence and overall happiness.

17 Likes

:ok_hand::+1::100:

2 Likes

I never thought that way, this big penis story is a big mistake, studies even suggest that women prefer medium sizes, I’m great with what I have

Guess I’m screwed. :disappointed:

Try with a VPN it looks like it’s blocked in your country, ProtonVPN or Sapien’s VPN is free

3 Likes

that’s some setting in your app.

Find a new app that allows background play …

or maybe Sap’s VPN might work with that

2 Likes

Thanks boss💪

Sammy posted here no music version

2 Likes

SammyG posted this for free download (no music version)

6 Likes

Thanks boss!

4 Likes

I just needed an excuse to share this one :joy:
#Ulyanov

5 Likes

incredible

4 Likes

I wonder what counts as great then…

1 Like

One second please…

Nah, it’s a great girth.

2 Likes

We are comfortable with both SI units and inches here in england unlike you frenchies

You’r parents must be proud
Btw, we (frenchies) invented the metric system, we represent, ask the NASA

5 Likes

Only metric this side of the channel thank u

Philip it feels like your post is screaming for a yo’ mama joke :grin:

4 Likes

I meant the other post lol :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Grrrr blob!!! Remove it now!

4 Likes

Haha okay

2 Likes