Cardarine:

My stack (cuz I’m a n00b)

Before workout:
LGD x1

During Workout:
Automated workout audios for whichever parts of my body I’m working on that given day.

After Workout:
After-Workout Recovery x1
Extreme Muscle growth x1
Estrogen Reducer x1

5 Likes

I so wish I was able to listen to this audio but unfortunately it’s not available to those living in Botswana. I have also searched for the Norepinphrine audio but can’t find it anywhere. I hope Dream uploads both to Patreon or on Amazon music soon.

Norepinephrine.mp3

https://www.patreon.com/posts/biochemical-40272704

Cardarine coming…

3 Likes

Thank you so much @_OM

1 Like

use free vpn like windscribe gives you 2GB of free monthly data, easy to use and it has many countries to choose.

1 Like
2 Likes

@Psimindset and @anon728190 thank you.
I have downloaded both, the Windscribe onto my laptop and the Sapien VPN onto my cell phone and that’s where it all ends. I haven’t the foggiest clue how to proceed from here, sorry not very tech savvy :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX_nZmcCBXU watch this video

1 Like

Yay it’s working!!! :clap: thank you so much! This is so cool, I love learning new things! :grinning:

6 Likes

its on amazon, or should be.
but you can just use the free vpn if you are on a mobile device to access it

8 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo I did have a look on Amazon UK but couldn’t find it. Will try again :grinning:

1 Like

Enable the VPN,

then open this link.

1 Like

Or this, I have no clue why there’s duplicates.

Either should work.

Thank you @anon6431808. I took @Psimindset advice and downloaded windscribe and was able to listen to the video after activating windscribe.

Glad to know it’s on Amazon, my mistake, I searched for it thinking it was part of one of the alchemy albums, silly me :roll_eyes: but something good came out of all this - I can now buy the audio!! :clap:
Thanks again @anon6431808

2 Likes

Happy listening :musical_note::notes:

1 Like

Looks like the Patreon version is v1.5 already with Irisin added

Cardarine

[GW501516 and Irisin.mp3]

This also contains an induced production of Irisin.

Use 2 - 3 times.

16 Likes

This field still remains one of my favorite “physical” fields. In Just a few weeks I have noticed lots of increased muscle definition and vascularity. A friend even commented on how “shredded” I looked. , a noticeable increase in my endurance and strength. I have never felt this healthy in my life. I do workout still 3-4x a week (cardio, some light lifting, and usually a long endurance day 20 miles or so on a trail) this field is a great supplement :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Are you just using Cardarine, or in addition to LGD 3303, Extreme Muscle Growth, and/or the Automated Wrkouts?

@SC448 Cardarine 2-3x in the morning. If I have extra time, I’ll listen to the new Enhanced Fat Metabolism 2x as well. I find that and Cardarine work really well together! On occasion, I will listen to testosterone and hgh2.0 (1-2x) to keep my levels healthy.

Edit: I rarely use the automated workouts. Only if I miss consecutive days of training for some reason. I have used them in the past with good results! I would do upper body and core one day and the leg, glutes, calves the other.

I should actually use them this week. I’ve been stuck inside the past few days here in Oregon due to the wildfires. Air is really awful outside for the next week :frowning:

6 Likes

That’s awesome!!! I’m at the halfway point of the LGD cycle and haven’t gotten much gain from it. I’ve read that combining LGD with Cardarine works extremely well. I’ll try this starting tomorrow.

As for the wild fires, have you tried blasting the Rain Drops field? I have tried it a few times this summer during a heat wave (looped it for about an hour each day) and it started raining within a few hours. Though it worked 2 times out of maybe 5 days that I tried.

9 Likes