Cardarine:

Happy listening :musical_note::notes:

1 Like

Looks like the Patreon version is v1.5 already with Irisin added

Cardarine

[GW501516 and Irisin.mp3]

This also contains an induced production of Irisin.

Use 2 - 3 times.

16 Likes

This field still remains one of my favorite “physical” fields. In Just a few weeks I have noticed lots of increased muscle definition and vascularity. A friend even commented on how “shredded” I looked. , a noticeable increase in my endurance and strength. I have never felt this healthy in my life. I do workout still 3-4x a week (cardio, some light lifting, and usually a long endurance day 20 miles or so on a trail) this field is a great supplement :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Are you just using Cardarine, or in addition to LGD 3303, Extreme Muscle Growth, and/or the Automated Wrkouts?

@SC448 Cardarine 2-3x in the morning. If I have extra time, I’ll listen to the new Enhanced Fat Metabolism 2x as well. I find that and Cardarine work really well together! On occasion, I will listen to testosterone and hgh2.0 (1-2x) to keep my levels healthy.

Edit: I rarely use the automated workouts. Only if I miss consecutive days of training for some reason. I have used them in the past with good results! I would do upper body and core one day and the leg, glutes, calves the other.

I should actually use them this week. I’ve been stuck inside the past few days here in Oregon due to the wildfires. Air is really awful outside for the next week :frowning:

6 Likes

That’s awesome!!! I’m at the halfway point of the LGD cycle and haven’t gotten much gain from it. I’ve read that combining LGD with Cardarine works extremely well. I’ll try this starting tomorrow.

As for the wild fires, have you tried blasting the Rain Drops field? I have tried it a few times this summer during a heat wave (looped it for about an hour each day) and it started raining within a few hours. Though it worked 2 times out of maybe 5 days that I tried.

9 Likes

A great idea! I have tried that. We have rain in the forecast this week now :smiley:

2 Likes

Am i the only one using the new Cardarine & LGD fields to improve my sports performance? I’ve seen some great results from these 2 fields. Breaking PR’s weekly.

7 Likes

Like? Go on! Been waiting to hear your testimonial on this field since it came out…

4 Likes

Maybe I’ll start using LGD. What have you noticed with that one? I was a little worried of it messing with my natural testosterone levels. I’ve noticed huge improvements from Cardarine my days out climbing. I’m able to do long days (mileage and lots of vertical gain) and bounce right back.

2 Likes

hello guys, a question. Could the lgd be making me lose a bit of body hair (chest and back areas) as I’ve realized that when i use it and when i dont use it for a bit i realize it’s a bit back to normal

1 Like

Yes. It would be binding all your free test for anabolic purposes thus leaving less for androgenic purposes (ie body hair).

4 Likes

5k time has dropped to 18:59 seconds. Started to run on a more consistent basis (every few days). My BREATHING (MY GOD) has improved so much it’s insane. While I’m in my run, the first thing that starts to give are my legs (due to the amount of Fast-twitch muscles I have (mainly a sprinter)) whereas my breathing feels so good and natural it’s almost like I’m not running at all with the amount of control I got. I got people questioning why it is that my legs were hurting more than my actual breathing. I’ll continue to do some updates here and there. Gotta get those legs getter endurance.

7 Likes

If sapien can do something regarding Fast twitch muscle super charge (or slow twitch muscle super charge) for 2-3 hours after listening. That’ll be the end.

4 Likes

I should also state, I don’t use the audios everyday. I follow the playlist that’s from the course and added LDG and Caradarine to that list. I listen maybe an hour before my running (no gym currently :confused:) and I try to listen to Cardarine right before actually running (15 mins prior should put me at 3 listens but I mostly stick to 2.)

EDIT:

I wish I could post some gym progress but haven’t been to the gym in a few months. @GoddessesAndGod would he better to ask on that.

Some Lifts I can remember I’ve done before were:

90 lb dumbbell flat bench chest press 4x8-6
135 lb Military Press 4x12-8
720 lb Leg press 6x10-6
275 lb on squats 4x6-4
365 lb on Deadlift 3x3-1

I’m in the range of 7-11% body fat 5’9 and weight about 150 (at the time of these stats) roughly the same now tho.

during this time i only listened to:
extreme muscle growth
a little bit of the body part workout while i was working them out. (not really much)
After workout recovery (while sitting in the sauna for ~1 hour) this would happen within 20~ mins after working out.

can’t wait to get back in and include these new audios.

3 Likes

For your weight those are good stats! Nice man, I hope gyms open In your area soon!

You don’t touch the testosterone booster?

3 Likes

oh they’re open LMAO i just been lazy to get back on it.

and nah.

1 Like

Oh! Haha well get busy brotha! No better time than now to get to work!

I think you should give it a try some day whenever you’re deciding to PR on some thing, extra test is no joke lol

2 Likes

aye! I’ll give it a try next time. With work and school right now I won’t be able to make it everyday, I’ll def get back on it tho.

2 Likes

:ok_hand:t4:

Sounds good man, good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes