Cardarine:

yes i do estrogen reducer time to time like 2 times a week since it has extended effect for few days

1 Like

Hi @Psimindset congratulations on your weightloss!
As a female that would like to lose some weight, besides the obvious testosterone audio are there any other audios that you would recommend females to avoid or limit and are there others that you would recommend I listen to. I only need to lose say around 10 kg

3 Likes

extreme termogenisis
automated full body workout
norepinephrine
cardarine will also help cause it rises your metabolic rate (it doesnt increase your testosterone)

8 Likes

Thank you @Psimindset. I will go and read up on the norepinephrine one as I haven’t the foggiest clue what it is.

3 Likes

Norepinephrine - This stimulates your adrenals to produce norepinephrine and a little bit of adrenaline, helpful in weight loss and getting the extra push needed during work out.

8 Likes

Awesome! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

My stack (cuz I’m a n00b)

Before workout:
LGD x1

During Workout:
Automated workout audios for whichever parts of my body I’m working on that given day.

After Workout:
After-Workout Recovery x1
Extreme Muscle growth x1
Estrogen Reducer x1

5 Likes

I so wish I was able to listen to this audio but unfortunately it’s not available to those living in Botswana. I have also searched for the Norepinphrine audio but can’t find it anywhere. I hope Dream uploads both to Patreon or on Amazon music soon.

Norepinephrine.mp3

https://www.patreon.com/posts/biochemical-40272704

Cardarine coming…

3 Likes

Thank you so much @_OM

1 Like

use free vpn like windscribe gives you 2GB of free monthly data, easy to use and it has many countries to choose.

1 Like
2 Likes

@Psimindset and @anon728190 thank you.
I have downloaded both, the Windscribe onto my laptop and the Sapien VPN onto my cell phone and that’s where it all ends. I haven’t the foggiest clue how to proceed from here, sorry not very tech savvy :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX_nZmcCBXU watch this video

1 Like

Yay it’s working!!! :clap: thank you so much! This is so cool, I love learning new things! :grinning:

6 Likes

its on amazon, or should be.
but you can just use the free vpn if you are on a mobile device to access it

8 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo I did have a look on Amazon UK but couldn’t find it. Will try again :grinning:

1 Like

Enable the VPN,

then open this link.

1 Like

Or this, I have no clue why there’s duplicates.

Either should work.

Thank you @anon6431808. I took @Psimindset advice and downloaded windscribe and was able to listen to the video after activating windscribe.

Glad to know it’s on Amazon, my mistake, I searched for it thinking it was part of one of the alchemy albums, silly me :roll_eyes: but something good came out of all this - I can now buy the audio!! :clap:
Thanks again @anon6431808

2 Likes