Million Dollar Empire Mindset (Mind Settings)

Oh I see. Wonderful. Sapien is on a roll lately and my playlists are getting larger. Glad I donā€™t need to remove any because I like them all.

Thanks again!

3 Likes

Wow, awesome release! Starting from today. Lets get those millions. :yum: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Nein, he has many audios that are longer in duration. Kundalini vibration on teespring is 59+ minutes too.

1 Like

kundalini is 59+ min and positive vibes on gumroad has 2 43+min audio

1 Like

dear @SammyG , @Captain_Nemo

We humby seeking some inputs regards thisā€¦ many are eagerly waitingā€¦what this magical Mind Setting will do.

:gift:

(Click on the pic)

11 Likes

Yes, but not what youā€™d expect.

Iā€™m noticing mindset changes already. Seems pretty good. Who knows what Iā€™d expect? Please share if youā€™d like.

17 Likes

Thats dope lol

2 Likes

4 Likes

omg I have watched that movie last night for first time in my life
My mind was blowed away
That end plot twist was soā€¦ I donā€™t have even words
C. Nolan is really magician movie producer
I like him and all his movies

5 Likes

One of the best movies ever made, mind blowing indeed :) I must have watched it zillion times already. Nolan + the whole team is amazingā€¦ and especially the dude :heart: :dizzy: :rocket: interpreting Nikola Teslaā€¦

7 Likes

Mindset is essential to attracting wealth. Your belief structure regarding wealth/abundance represents the flow of wealth in your life. Most people believe they donā€™t make or have enough. They want more money but their desire subconsciously projects that they need more because they feel they are lacking. This lacking is the message the mind projects and is that which controls the flow of wealth in your life.

This is well known in the law of attraction community. Mindset is everything.

Something I donā€™t hear often enough is that to really make the wealth mindset work, you have to believe you deserve more wealth. To feel you donā€™t deserve wealth is to feel you havenā€™t earned it. To feel you deserve wealth, is to feel you have earned it. You might say it out loud or think it or even feel it to an extentā€¦ but most people donā€™t subconsciously feel they deserve more money. They want more money because they need it and even think ā€˜Iā€™ve been very unfortunate, I deserve some fortuneā€¦ā€™ But in the back of your head, you might still feel thatā€™s not legitimate enough to be deserving of more wealth. That you havenā€™t been so great at work, havenā€™t worked hard enough, are lacking in many ways, extā€¦

To feel deserving is to KNOW in your heart that you have earned the right to more wealth. That a massive abundance of wealth is on its way to you because you have earned it. Itā€™s already yours. It sounds easy to do but itā€™s not because we all have so many limiting beliefs regarding wealth.

We create the abundance of wealth in our lives with our mindset. And that is what this audio does. Recreates your mindset regarding wealth so that you attract more wealth!

Dream found a way to direct messages directly to your subconscious mind (via right brain) without interference from the left brain and the information being directed in this audio will reverse your limiting beliefs regarding wealth. To make you feel more deserving of wealth and that it has been earned. That you have wealth and are abundant already (this is so importantā€¦ If you know youā€™re lacking, life will continue to prove youā€™re lacking). It will clear limiting beliefs while at the same time instill the necessary beliefs to create an abundant flow of wealth in your life.

The other wealth audios can still accompany this audio for greater effect if you would like as well.

PS: Excuse my absence for the past few days (been out of town the past week, in the Carribbean to be exact) Iā€™ll be getting to the motherload of messages and emails as soon as I get back homeā€¦ real soon).

94 Likes

ā€¦

Well Iā€™m going to say it again because thatā€™s the answer. Itā€™s a field we know wonā€™t work for most people (closed growth plates) but we tried something new with the growth plates this time. Hence the name, ā€˜experimentalā€™. No guarantee it will work but thereā€™s a good chance it may work for some people.

15 Likes

Hope the trip was awesome bro :)

6 Likes

This!:star_struck:

18 Likes

These two mindset audios for money and abundance + Vibration of Creation = $$$$$$$

15 Likes

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo

Does this means for any new audios that may come, this technique can be applied?

For some we know the subconscious beliefs that we all have is the biggest obstacleā€™s for the audios to work, I mean our mind gets in the way creating blockages and by sending directly to our subconscious mind itā€™s a winning formula :boom: :boom: :joy:

Gratitude :pray:

11 Likes

Itshak Bentov :wink:

4 Likes

So one question

If we hear those audios everything that comes to subconscious will be clearer for the time being. Like is it better to hear mind setting audios and use the dogtags with it? The messages from the tags will go beside the message from the audio and the information will come faster.

@SammyG