The Probability Wave

Me too. Shouldn’t the Woven Worlds series already cover everything?

2 Likes

No clue man

Any thoughts

Woven Worlds work different

They conceptualize your desires so they can manifest faster, they have a brute force directed to your subconscious, to again manifest faster.

They PUSH YOU through PUSHING YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS

And physical = push you to take action.

Extra Dimenensional = like the cone of power (a force to push you to manifest)

Now with Graviton concept ***

Key words to understand the difference:

Woven Worlds:

• Push (you)
    By Pushing (your subconscious)
    To then Make (you) take action

Graviton Concept:

Wave (you become the center of a wave)
Ball (you become like a ball)
Bounce (by being the center/main node/ Of a Weave that keeps bouncing… that action creates :
Ripples ripples that start affecting your world around and the universe over time.

Love Graviton Concept:

(As per its description)
It works towards helping change you and the world/collective consciousness by propagating a bit of LOVE to the general experience of life in this dimension.

Probability Wave:

Probability (the extent to which an event is likely to occur, measured by the ratio of the favorable cases to the whole number of cases possible)

So…

OUT FROM You

We dont know which ones but if we venture to think the elements are the push and the extra dimensional

Plus:

Fortuna Smiles Concept:

End of description: “Perhaps the wheel shall turn to fortunate circumstances”

By all of this, maybe we can say then that:

THE PROBABILITY WAVE*

Uses us as a center/node/torus whatever you wanna call it of a wave to ripple from us towards our outside world and over time all over the universe our desires and dreams that would be pushing constantly (because of the weave ball bouncing that this turns us into)

And then empowered by the constant blessing of the fortuna (wheel on our favor)

And Probability

IN A FEW WORDS?

Its like if this would be turning us into a beacon of fortuna, luck, manifestation that keeps sending signals from us to outside and reaching farther and farther over time. But as a wave that constantly ripples the signal of our desires.

Disclaimer: How i understand it.

48 Likes

where does it say it pushes you?

as I currently understand from reading the description and discussions of some fields that have some woven world’s components/elements they mostly work in a way that it brings something to you

1 Like

Yeah this explanation has taken the cake for being precisely the essence of this field.

5 Likes

Here

Not like the million would just run to you while you are watching tv

8 Likes

Also included is the radical positive change field which also pushes one to take action

10 Likes

Ah shoot! I’ll buy it when this field comes out then… LOL

2 Likes

Yes! Exactly.

3 Likes

That’s included in this ? Because I loved that field.

1 Like

Not sure if its included in this, I dont think so

I was talking about the stand alone woven world fields

2 Likes

Ah

It wasn’t clear to me from the descriptions

but it doesn’t just push you though, it also brings the goals to you

Which would make more sense in this field (The Probability Wave)

4 Likes

But maybe because this one includes woven elements we dont know which ones but i mean if this field is pursuing a better life for us and we are the center then i would think so.

We are the initiater. Like when you throw a rock and it ripples. We are the rock that initiate the ripple effect. The difference is that in the water the rock sinks, here we are constantly bouncing because we are the center of the wave and no water… Ahhh :star_struck:

9 Likes

Oh my bad lol I wasn’t paying attention to what you were saying.

1 Like

I understand what you are saying.

But i was just merely explaining a difference that to me is clear.

Even if woven brings to you
This is different is by creating ripples (your desires) outside your world and the universe

And woven is all about a push to take action, even if they bring. They dont bring the end results, they bring the right circumstances and opportunities for you to go and take them, use them, integrate them, do something with them.

And that is the part that it may bring here.

And you cant include Unexpected Gifts there.

Gifts come to you. Always.

When other fields have elements of woven is ELEMENTS not the whole concept

5 Likes

Yes. The entirety of woven world is not just “all” push, it’s both: push and bring. And one’s own effort/engagement

i guess ill just wait for dream to say what type of element from woven world was added here

because the prestige and grandeur and unexpected gifts both have elements of woven world, and dream already said in both that the element part is about bringing the end result to you

so i don’t see why it would be different with this field

6 Likes

So… This would be complementary or clash with previous “replaced” fields mentioned?

What a treat for this price!
Have been in a smooth flow of luck and grace since The Unexpected NFT audio came out and I’ve listen to it daily. I wonder if this would boost the flow even more or am I being greedy :thinking:

11 Likes

Awesome! Looks like a great “glitch the Matrix” field! Must have!

8 Likes

My guess is that this field works in a way (not exactly but some similarity ) like the recent wealth accumulation ++ field . Here you become the the centre of the ripple sending out your desire which in turn , with highest probability, it comes seeking you instead of you chasing it , you know . Meaning you signal your desire ( the audio field does it) and the manifestation follows your signal back to you .
That’s just my guess as it occurred to me while reading the wealth accumulation ++ field .

15 Likes