Unexpected Gifts

This thing is changing my life bro thank you man

15 Likes

My heart opened up in a situation where I had tried and not succeeded, even after letting go many times. When it happened, I knew immediately that it was this field. When I put it on to play again a few minutes ago, I teared up as confirmation. Thank you so much, Captain. Any time I can make headway in the heart department, it truly is an unexpected gift! :slight_smile: :hugs: :rose:

30 Likes

If I want to attract something specific can I imagine that thing? Since the concept is based off Woven Worlds which has an aspect of auto-maniifest(or), maybe I can focus on the thing I want to manifest, and would be easier to get?

4 Likes

There are links to Spotify and Apple Music in the OP.

3 Likes

Thank you for this :pray:. This has opened up some understanding in my relationship. I am grateful.

11 Likes

The woven worlds component in this field acts only to enhance and drive the underlying
field itself, which is how all woven world series are designed.
The goal is already auto-focused.
But this is just the minor background to this.
This provides an active energy which nudges the positive outcome via
unresolved positive action potential… what could of happened, that never got to happen.
The world beyond the doubtful pause?

Those moments you have been say passing by a homeless guy, and had that whatever helpful you wanted to help him, but were just to afraid to approach him for whatever reason.
This helps guide that unresolved action towards completion.
you being on the receiving end, might be blissfully unaware that people around you do care,
but are locked in whatever obstacle that prevents them from ‘completing it’

84 Likes

Got it bro thanks

2 Likes

How to exactly download this field
Please give me a link special for purchase downloading this one

1 Like

It’s not available for download just yet, stay patient!

Plus he hasn’t uploaded it to Spotify/Apple Music yet

3 Likes

Boom… the description we’ve all been waiting for :muscle:t4:, this field is limitless

9 Likes

Interesting

This quote;

This provides an active energy which nudges the positive outcome via unresolved positive action potential

what could of happened, that never got to happen

Seems like sort of changing past, reality, timeline, chain of causes and effects

let’s say we helped someone or a homeless person then, and then we would be rewarded in some way later in some way (guess)

Does that mean that even though we didn’t help a homeless or some other person at the time and when we listen to this field, it results in rewards as if we had helped, i.e. as if we had done good deeds and now good is coming back to us?

It’s no wonder then why people have fast results, if yes

13 Likes

I also got from his post that it aslo takes the obstacle away from others helping you.

10 Likes

I also got that part with helping people to us and removing obstacles

English is my third language
Therefore maybe I have misunderstood him with part with homeless guy

2 Likes

No, only present action.
I am not sure if we are quite on the same page, maybe soon enough we will be :)

38 Likes

What could have happened basically has happened (in a very positive way), applied to the present is basically what this field does, is what I’m getting out of it haha

9 Likes

My husband gave me a lovely name after two years of relationship… I was wanting one and today I got it… a gift :) I played it 4 times I think.

23 Likes

Sorry for my ignorance Captain,

Did you mean that this audio works that way?

Edit: someone asked the same question before me👍

3 Likes

ah so it means

thank you for your clarification

so, among other things, what we could have done today and we didn’t, but again {with this field} it’s like we did them, and we get gifts from it now listening this field, which may come to us now or later

Indeed this makes “unexpected gifts”

So it’s like a daily revision 24h

{I mean only one of functions what it does}

10 Likes

My fondest wish is to see this thread explode with unexpected gifts :relaxed:

I got one today, the definition of unexpected
So grateful!

14 Likes

I got also
This field is wonder and it has proved what I previously said
It’s some form of daily revision
What today or in last 24h could have happened but it didn’t, and with listening this field will later happen
This is how it works for me and indeed it’s unexpected

16 Likes