Unexpected Gifts

What could have happened basically has happened (in a very positive way), applied to the present is basically what this field does, is what I’m getting out of it haha

9 Likes

My husband gave me a lovely name after two years of relationship… I was wanting one and today I got it… a gift :) I played it 4 times I think.

23 Likes

Sorry for my ignorance Captain,

Did you mean that this audio works that way?

Edit: someone asked the same question before me👍

3 Likes

ah so it means

thank you for your clarification

so, among other things, what we could have done today and we didn’t, but again {with this field} it’s like we did them, and we get gifts from it now listening this field, which may come to us now or later

Indeed this makes “unexpected gifts”

So it’s like a daily revision 24h

{I mean only one of functions what it does}

10 Likes

My fondest wish is to see this thread explode with unexpected gifts :relaxed:

I got one today, the definition of unexpected
So grateful!

14 Likes

I got also
This field is wonder and it has proved what I previously said
It’s some form of daily revision
What today or in last 24h could have happened but it didn’t, and with listening this field will later happen
This is how it works for me and indeed it’s unexpected

16 Likes

A revision technique subliminal would probably pair fantastically with this. @SovereignSubliminals

Maybe next week we need a revision field. #shorts

5 Likes

Ok … now he gave another one to me. I played this field 6 times today and got this. I am of course quite happy. But hey captain I wanted different gifts not just this every time :rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

First day playing this audio. The music in this was totally unexpected. This music beats the Acquisitions of abdominals audio imo hands down.

It was so good that when I was listening to this audio like 4 times on my way home from work. The drop at 0:44 really got me. I forgot I was listening to a field

16 Likes

And another one!

This is going to seem a little odd but hey, that’s me-

I’ve been wanting stinging nettles in my yard for a long time. They carry amazing health benefits and I like the tea. I know they’re unpleasant if you physically run into them but the benefits are major.

However, it’s rare to find them around here. I mentioned I wanted them in passing to my neighbor like 3 months ago-

My neighbor just showed up with stinging nettles for me to plant. Yay!

28 Likes

A long while ago we released a sub on youtube, I think its name was miracle generator. This would go into a similar direction like this, but what Sapien created here is more defined as, well, receiving gifts, whereas I didn’t really have much of a plan when I created that, but I dig this idea. Maybe we can notch this up by creating a field/sub along the lines of “Receive gifts that have a deep meaning for you”, which is a horribly long name for a file, but you get the idea

14 Likes

I found some insanely cheap incense and house decor at two different stores.

11 Likes

R

These other gifs are too flattering lol… this is what I’m looking like listening to it

11 Likes

Anyone who has used this as well as the Woven World series?

I am yet to try this one … I wonder if Woven World series already covers aspects of this field as well?

20 Likes

Using with woven world millions, let’s just say lots of surprises and connections :mechanical_arm:

24 Likes

Huh. Someone just gifted me a laptop and it took me a few hours to realize the implication here…

Field is working fast! That really is a totally unexpected gift.

33 Likes

That’s so awesome, man!
Congrats…

16 Likes

Yeah for me, Woven Millions + this + a gratitude file has replaced all other luck/ money stacks

18 Likes

I was gonna wait for some time, but I decided to write this review anyway as I could not hold my excitement haha.

This morning, I was looping this field a few times and got a message from Captain, and I got a preview of some upcoming fields which truly, truly lit me on fire - literally, metaphorically, spiritually, etc.

I was going on chattering about these fields non-stop and then my GF says, “So this Gifts audio works like a charm. You got the gift of these fields from Captain that you can’t stop chattering about”…

And then I realized, “Oh yeah, it was indeed this amazing field that brought me the gifts!”

And at work, got a cupcake from a colleague (who usually is so mean that we just hope she doesn’t throw hot coffee at us lol)!

44 Likes

Me too! I have cut down my stack like big time. Woven World Series + Financial Protector + some workout audios (and the Primer stack from @Sarumann33 - I quite like this, well-balanced, covers physical-emotional-spiritual health)…

22 Likes