Unexpected Gifts

Yes Sir, Maoshan.
Love to see it my man.

Woven World Millions + Unexpected Gifts Is doing pretty well for me.

16 Likes

Listening this while wishing free McDonald chicken nuggets for life coupon

18 Likes

Maoshan, so what is the actual unexpected gift here?
The cupcake from the colleague?

Because Captain would have probably messaged you either way, regardless of you listening to the field or not, right?

Sorry for my investigative questions. I am trying to figure out what people have received unexpectedly as a result of this field. So I need to filter out things that people manifested through other fields or things that would have likely and statistically happened anyways…

18 Likes

Or you can just embrace the magic! :mage: :mage: :mage:

17 Likes

I am going to embrace tangible results.
Just like I embrace Nyx every night :wink:

12 Likes

Ok so here we go. Been using this for a few days. So today was a Muslim holiday called Eid. My dad gave me $50. I expected money but not that much.

I got a Tom and Jerry t shirt. Weird but definitely unexpected.

Out of nowhere paypal decides to credit me $10.

29 Likes

I think we can look at “unexpected” from the aspect of earlier than expectation.
Captain would just message Maoshan anw but it would be several days later, the field in this case somehow “accelerated” that.
I guess “unexpected” means “unexpected”. Did it surprise you when you receice it? That’s it.
We can’t never know how it would turn out if we didn’t listen to A B C field, only if we are doctor strange :joy:

21 Likes

Maybe captain only msg him beacuse he knew he was listening to Unexpected gifts.
Or maybe it allowed cap to go ahead and msg mao beacuse the field removes the barrier on people helping you so mabye it done that.

10 Likes

Well, we can come up with many theories. But Im just excited, new cool fields are dropping soon

giphy (3)

27 Likes

one more tip for joy:

Meditation 1x on one device
ADD ADH (Attention and Focus Audio) x3, Kanpu x 4 from smartphone.
up and atom…

2 Likes

you can write about it if you want.
Its tailored for a new ish product / device
so yeh, i appreciate any insight, review, thumbs up etc.
:slight_smile:

35 Likes

:thinking:

12 Likes

Any insights on what it is @Maoshan_Wanderer :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

From past experiences the fields that are based around devices were powerful things like Cosmo Volt/Plasma Light, so maybe something of that sort is coming

4 Likes

Mini update. Last night I decided to go play old school runescape again on a new account. I wanted to punch a man (npc) to death. The 2nd kill I got an easy clue scroll drop. Apparently the chance of that happening is 1/128. On top of that on a brand new account. Crazy…

10 Likes

Woohoo!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

8 Likes

I guess the new device for the fields is highly flammable and reactive…

3 Likes

Well, if you are inflammable, then sure! If you are not, and reasonably normal, you’ll be alright. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

17 Likes

Out of all the free fields, this has been giving me the most results. In fact now I truly understand and believe that one doesn’t need to feel effects for the audios to work.

So again another little gift I got. So a box came from FedEx. It had my mom’s name on it as to who it was for. My mom was surprised and confused with all the candy and fruits we got. She calls whoever sent the gift and the gift was actually for ME.

I don’t know what to tell you. I have NOT even seen or talked to them since May of 2019. Dream what did you put in this audio? I feel as if the whole world is favoring me now.

22 Likes

I played this a few times and went to get a haircut…

Their credit card machine was out, I didn’t have cash and my barber said, “you’ve been coming here for a while, this one’s one me!”

47 Likes