Unexpected Gifts

Im working for 4 weeks as a mailman/delivery guy and a lot of stuff can happen on the roads especially with this field.
Last week I lost a keychain to get in some residential complex but fortunately a older women found the keys and guessed It could be the keys from the mailman.
I got the keys back and we had a great laugh :D
Also I experience here and there some small things and conversations what makes my day but I dont want to go in detail for now.

19 Likes

I stopped using the older Luck and abundance fields. Don’t use Abundance or million dollar mindset anymore or the old guided path (although now that I mention it I may give it a try combined with woven millions). Overall much less in my stacks but better results!

6 Likes

with haircut’s prices these days that is a gift lol

9 Likes

I Booked an apartment for two weeks yesterday, in a beautiful lake here in Italy, but I choose the lowest price No lake view.

I called the property for some info about the apartment… They sent me a message telling me that they’ll give me another one :eyes:.

Surprise… when I opened the balcony, it was the lake view (without asking me extra money).

This Audio Works guys like crazy…
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

(even I have the most negative, narcissistic and pessimistic person with me in this trip) :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I think that other people can’t influence the good results of these Unexpected Gifts

Only Our Captain can confirm that, maybe it’s different from one person to another.

33 Likes

Not sure if this is actually from this or what but for the last couple of days even now when I ask my mom can I get pizza. She always say yes. :joy: it’s unexpected or expected not sure. But she always say no usually!

30 Likes

Imogen, why you always manifest food? :joy:

23 Likes

He is a teenager i think so. I have a teenage daughter and her prime happiness is around food. Younger people are innocent and enjoy simple things in life.

15 Likes

She not he lol

12 Likes

today i listened to this and randomly got gifted a huge bag of weed by someone lol and a big jar of sea moss. Very unexpected indeed. :smiley:

24 Likes

I think because it makes me happy. I love food. I think I have emotional eating. Lol

28 Likes

The key to manifestation. Love you, Imogen! :pray: :mage: :sparkling_heart: :partying_face: :rose:

21 Likes

I still remember the night she was guessing what food I was thinking of on discord. Or she 'sensed" I was eating something when I wasn’t

5 Likes

Wow! I hope I get the same! What a thoughtful and valuable gift lol

Looping it for an hour right now, things are already looking up romantically lol

8 Likes

yeah man i am happy. More to come ahaha

3 Likes

@Aze3m If you want to update the description with newly added info from Dream

21 Likes

You are a living icon lol

11 Likes

Me too…guess I am safe now to mention these fields…guys you are in for a very special gift!! Life changing. They have lit my world on fire! I cannot wait to give a review already.

24 Likes

Btw…I used this before I went to my doctor yesterday and at the end she said “don’t worry about the payment.” That’s never happened before!

21 Likes

Can someone give a brief explanation of the description?

4 Likes

This is how I understand it:
There are many unfinished actions that could bring a lot of great benefits. How do you, for example, hesitate to help someone because of any obstacle. What this field does is bring other people’s actions towards you to completion. That manifests different Unexpected Gifts

24 Likes