Unexpected Gifts

Now, rereading all the posts, I find a logical confirmation of all the results and it’s very interesting!
The doctor most likely wanted to do a good deed to his patient for a long time, and this lucky guy turned out to be @Gnosticmedic27

Imogen’s mom possibly wanted to please her child and now she does not refuse to buy pizza!
Etc.

Endless possibilities!

19 Likes

exactly…when you think about it, it’s clearly using unresolved action potential. So fascinating!

13 Likes

Thanks, man. Now it makes sense.

3 Likes

I’ve listened to this field every now and then, and today I found out a fan remake of a game I really cherished in my childhood came back from the dead, after the team disbanded. I’m now currently watching two people working in the game in Twitch, and I’m really happy about it.

10 Likes

Man reading your comment made me realize even more how much I miss my ps4🥲

That’s awesome though

5 Likes

So far the unexpected gifts are raining in with this one! Absolutely love it :heart:

I found an almost full stamp card for Starbucks that allows you to have a free coffee (I go to SB every now and then for a coconut milk flat white, my favorite).

When I went to the dental hygienist for a thorough cleanse of my teeth with a Groupon voucher (so a discounted treatment) she actually treated me for more time than she was meant to and did extra procedures they normally don’t do for Groupon customers. Because of my teeth sensitivity I will need another treatment using aneastetics, and the normal price is €100,- but I get to go for only €70,-.

One of my roommates got ill with Covid and needed someone to cover for his work, so I got 3 extra days of working (cash reward) and free time to use his office for doing my own stuff so I didn’t need to go to the library (undisturbed workspace, nice!).

When I went for a walk I found a beautiful desk that people were throwing away with the trash. Exactly what I can use for my own house in the near future. It only needed a bit of cleaning, looks brand new again now.

All unexpected, all very much appreciated gifts that I am very grateful for!

32 Likes

I fed a giraffe today. I was not expecting to do that. The giraffe actually wasn’t supposed to be there lol. Sorry the picture came out sideways

Also something odd but cool- my mom said she ordered a stroller awhile ago and when she called to follow up on it, the company said it was backordered so she cancelled the order.

She was really butthurt about it she kept complaining about how much she wanted it and why was it backordered etc.

The stroller randomly showed up today. She didn’t know what to make of it.

:) it’s possible!

29 Likes

It’s a battle of the gifs dance off lmao

6 Likes

It’s been 12 days already
Is this audio somewhere available to download purchase?
Link?

I received 2 large gifts. There was no reason for gifts, they were just given to me.

35 Likes

Two awesome unexpected gifts in the plentiful supply department! Information I needed for work came to me effortlessly and bountifully, far surpassing what I had achieved before listening to this jewel! Also a personal financial blessing came my way. I am so incredibly grateful for this field and for our beloved Captain and team who continue to raise us up to new heights. :sparkling_heart: :mage: :partying_face: :hugs: :rose:

31 Likes

Hey guys. I got another unexpected food again :rofl: yum.

What more exciting I got one free creamy mushroom soup.

Here the proof. Because I been saying this a lot and it actually does happening lol

I’m just so happy :blush: :yum:

31 Likes

As a fellow cheese lover, this food invoice looks awesome

10 Likes

Keep it up, Imogen - you are our food inspiration goddess! Also, manifestation is manifestation, regardless of what it is. You love food, and you get food gifted to you on a regular basis. Thanks for sharing with us your gifts as it helps all of us to keep the momentum going.
congratulations-congrats

17 Likes

What currency is that and why delivery fee is nearly half the total amount?

2 Likes

Rupiah

2 Likes

Unexpected Gifts – The Sound Weave
Downloads include choice of MP3, WAV, or FLAC

12 Likes

Sorry for off topic, which format is better for download?

2 Likes

These are not Subliminals, so should not really matter. Just to test, I downloaded and played all the formats, and could not really sense any difference in energy.

19 Likes

I’m not particularly attracted to this one but I tried for a couple nights before going to bed.

It works really good. Some of the unexpected gifts don’t even look or feel like gifts at first, looks like somebody else’s mistake that ends up in my favor.

I’ll keep using a little more

22 Likes