Unexpected Gifts

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

11 Likes

Listening to this and hoping I get some dime. No food anymore please :pray::joy:

21 Likes

Treat money the same way you do food. When you wanted to attract food, what were you thinking? How much you loved the taste of your favorite food? How happy having food made you? Now feel the same about money, in whatever form you want to receive it. I am learning from you how much love is the key. The love in you is the same as the love in the food and in the money. You attract each other. :partying_face: :mage: :hugs: And now this field will increase your drawing ability. Yay for you! :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Thank you rose! But I think I need to use my cone of power again for that specific one lol. I been using cone of power for attracting holiday. My parents suddenly talking about visiting places for the last couple of days :joy:

24 Likes

I love this kid in the group :blush:ā€¦ such an innocent energy

16 Likes

Thank you lanos! Iā€™m turning 26 this year :eyes:

32 Likes

I think the disparity in me is large as well :smiley:

34 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Gosh !

6 Likes

Please give me a link I canā€™t find it in my country Google

1 Like

Here @Jeffrey

3 Likes

what kind of positive are we talking about here?

I listened to this like 5 times before work and iā€™ve had the worst day ever, im currently on my break contemplating quitting right here right now, not going back inside

ā€¦or the field hasnā€™t gotten in my system yet

1 Like

but why are you correlating the big event with this field?

There is a chance the field doesnā€™t have much to do with the events, but perhaps with some help you receive in the process of quitting,

Things settling or cooling down in a way you did not expect before or saw coming through.

Maybe the whole unresolved action with the ā€˜pauseā€™ was you staying at the job longer than you wanted to

Or that the field is actualizing something completely different, much to do with something else and not your career! :)

13 Likes

My niegbours I donā€™t talk to a lot offered me a big slice of watermelon, truly unexpected ! :star_struck:

24 Likes

šŸ¤·ā€¦

Well I guess my wish does came through with this! Idk if itā€™s even unexpected at this point but I didnā€™t use cone of power either. Beside using it for other else.

Today my mom gave me small money that is enough to pay for my Netflix subscription! :D

16 Likes

lol
yeh maybe not for wishes.

consider it a random luck, more actualized than the abstract ā€˜luckā€™ concept.

29 Likes

Itā€™s nice. Now I have another month of subscription :grin:

10 Likes

Now this is too miraculous. I highly recommended this field. I got a big unexpected gift. :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Just purchased this one and Brain Dancer off Sound Weave, about to add to my playlist to loop alongside Wooven worldā€™s millions
Edit: When I try and download the mp3 to my streaming app, it shuts down. Might not be able to loop it besides my Musi app. Iā€™ll try another audio format

7 Likes

Would you like to share which gift it was?

6 Likes