Unexpected Gifts

One of my purchase at Sound Weaver site was refunded by paypal despite the fact that I did not ask for a refund at all. I emailed the Sound Weaver email for inquiry on this mysterious refund, and Dream told me to take it as a gift and buy something else.

42 Likes

How do you feel at your work usually? Cause quitting a horrible job could be the gift.

When I first played this, I argued with my father and that was like a kick in the butt for me to take action for a thing I was ignoring.

5 Likes

I have a question. Does it work only by nudging others to complete their good intentions? Or it can bring luck in other ways?

For example, some things just happen randomly (like being ā€œfavouredā€ by an algorithm), depend on many people, some gift can come from a stranger, or come in indirect ways. It isnā€™t always a person feeling like helping you directly.

Or there was no person to begin with, and that would be the gift (getting a new client, etc).

Some people have already related gifts like that, so I want to know if it is the field or something else in their case. Plus I just want to know how it works.

P.S.: My apologies for double-post :pray:

4 Likes

Am convinced this doesnā€™t only just remove the barrier for people helping you but creates situations where your become Lucky.

Got a few situations with this but today that I can 100% say is from this is that I got let on the bus for free. I went to give him the money and me shooed me along.

Lol i had this draft in the morning lol. But i never sent it beacuse i was on my phone in school a teacher walked in.

However now am looking back at it i think its beacuse CG am getting so much more options to make money right now its kinda crazy.

10 Likes

Salary increase at work! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :rose: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: Gotta put this in wealth mantras too!

40 Likes

I put this in my daily listening stack. So I am in the midst of a job search, but still working full time, so I donā€™t always time to really prep for interviews as much as I would like. Anyway, I played this and Blarney Stone field several times, before interviewing with a company last week, hoping I could just ā€˜wing itā€™ through the interview. They didnā€™t get back to me right away, so I thought I totally bombed it. Lo and behold, they got back to me today, and were so impressed that they actually want to consider me for a more senior position than I actually applied for!..

42 Likes

zzzx

3 Likes

Found this little buddy passing the road while driving.
Dont happen everyday here in germany :grinning:
I think he went away from home

35 Likes

Congratulations!

7 Likes

Same happened to me today ,too. I guess itā€™s day of the turtle in germany today ? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
We actually saw the turtle twice in two different places and few hours apart.

12 Likes

Just found out my raise at work will include two extra weeks of backpay - yay!bouncing panda on heart

43 Likes

So, I dont consider myself lucky in anyway coz lucky events dont happen to me much.
Past one week i have been listening to this pretty consistently.
So i was just randomly hanging out on amazon and searched for peanut butter out of no where.
results popped and a company was selling chocolate flavor peanut butter for Rs. 30 per 500gms !!
I immediately booked 5(2.5kgs). And just after that its price shot up to its original price of Rs. 299 per 500gms. My god. So lucky. I attribute this 10000% to this field.

36 Likes

Last week, heard this a few times, went onto a Facebook forum, and saw a thread on a Ketone supplement. I asked a few questions and a min later, the rep PMed me and in 2-days, sent me a monthā€™s supply of the supplement for free (worth 120 bucks), to try!

Ketone supplements, esp. the salts freak my digestive system. This one is pretty great, has nice smooth energy without a crash, and helped workouts too. And more than anything does not antagonize my digestive system!

Thanks, @Dreamweaver - Unexpected Gifts is truly a Gift!

And the thing is - we get things we like! I guess only that counts as a Giftā€¦ If I got a pound of uber grade meat, it would probably be useless as I am a vegetarian. But the gifts we get from the Field are the ones we like and appreciate which is another beautiful aspect of this audioā€¦

53 Likes

I want to become vegetarian as well. If you have any specific meal plan youā€™d be willing to share, Iā€™d be grateful :pray:t3:

13 Likes

This is becoming one of my favorite fields :sparkles:

A company who makes energetic tools had messed up my order and sent me the wrong item. This is normal, mistakes happenā€¦and I was expecting to ship that item back.

They told me I get to keep that item and are overnighting the correct one. :innocent:

An unexpected gift indeed!

35 Likes

Two days ago I got some offer from PayPal for 5$

But it is so strange they actually giving you money so I end up not accepting it. But I can show you the screenshot

4 Likes

This could be scam in the name of PayPal

5 Likes

Canā€™t imagine vegetarian keto. How would a veg keto meal look like?

4 Likes

Lots of vegetable dishes, salads, avocado, some nuts, berries.
Cheese, cottage cheese(paneer), small serving of Greek yogurt, butter, ghee, olive oil, coconut oil.
If vegan, almond milk, coconut milk, soy products.
Chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds. We even have keto bread with almond or coconut flour, psyllum husk & other ingredients.
Lots of options. Not boring at all, and quite sustainable.
I have been on this for 3 years now.
Started exactly 3 years back in May during lockdown when my nibbling made my blood sugar shoot up.

9 Likes

@Gnosticmedic27 I am terrible at cooking or making stuff hahaā€¦I mean I can cook if I want to, but I have developed this notion that amount of time spent in cooking and cleaning, I may as well meditate, chant my mantra, do Neigong or something - call it a mental block which is probably true!

I rely on Salads and Protein shakes (Cymbiotika) Mon-Fri and we cheat weekends lol Lately I fast all of Sunday as I have been doing a certain practice related to Ganesha which requires sitting in Moolabandha (root lock) for extended periods of time - I find that a full day of fasting alone lets me do thatā€¦

I am Vegan M-F and Vegetarian Sat-Sun. I was raised Vegetarian, so it comes easily to me. Giving up/reducing diary intake has been one of the best decisions I madeā€¦

So, probably I am not the best person to share tips on diet. I eat very few calories M-F - even my Doc is always surprised how I donā€™t lose muscles. I guess itā€™s all the wonderful fields and a regular Qigong/Breathwork which keeps me nourished way more than food (would not recommend this to others - disclaimer).

24 Likes