Unexpected Gifts

That Paypal 5 usb is legit got same email last Feb 21
and used the 5 usd to subscribe sapien patreon this.month

4 Likes

I donā€™t do Keto any more. I used to for a few years and the Goddess/Guides repeatedly told me to stop it. I didā€¦

I mainly use the Ketone supplement as a booster before workouts. It puts me in Ketosis (err, this is arguable, as exogenous ketones are a controversial topic) - at least for a bit, and increases fat burning for a few hours during intermittent fasting.

So, I do not really do Keto (or Vegetarian Keto as I did earlier) any more. I am done with low this, low that diets as all of those seem to have issues and my Higher Self insists I donā€™t do them. I just eat a lot of fruits, vegetables, local produce and I also supplement quite a bit (I guess that is my addiciton) lol

19 Likes

Forgot to update you guys, I got the internship at Colgate :smiley::sweat_smile:

46 Likes

Congratulations! :+1::grinning:

8 Likes

Thank you :grin::grin::grin:

8 Likes

Congrats!
Way to go! :sparkles: :tada:

5 Likes

Awesome! congratulations-congrats

5 Likes

Thanks guys! Love everyone :heartbeat: :slightly_smiling_face:

@SilverZuzu @Rosechalice

7 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Today I saw hummingbirds while we were shopping for our tomato starts, I saw a mom and baby hawk riding the thermals, and I saw a fox. All in the same day! !

Ps can someone tell me why my pictures keep coming up sideways lol!

18 Likes

Thanks man!

3 Likes

Has anyone else been more inclined to give unexpected gifts because of this or nah

It did for me lol. Normally Iā€™m lazy and donā€™t send my study guides to the others when they ask in group chats lol. Partially because i also forget, too.
But anyways
After i read someone was selling the answers for the Final, and because these uni kids are lil babies (they are like nearly 8 years younger than me)
I gave them my 30 page study guide hoping they wouldnā€™t actually be stupid enough to risk getting expelled lol. And anyways I think that lil gift actually worked.

One kid got a 96 thanks to referring to it rather than cheating it out. Same for the others contemplating on buying the answers.

(As for me not so much welp but for those kids at least this audio was totally why they received an unexpected gift lol)

14 Likes

Edit.
Well that drug almost ended up killing me
so thereā€™s that lol

Moral of the story:
It can always be worse
Make due with what is
Amen

53 Likes

@Violet glad to know! :hugs: :hugs:

10 Likes

Actually itā€™s not a scam. I got $10 just like this and I made a purchase from PayPal with it.

10 Likes

With Paypal, whatā€™s the catch lol. (My thought when I saw the screenshot)

3 Likes

Hi, Violet. I am so glad to hear that you have received information that assists you in your healing journey. Yay 6

10 Likes

Scam of people pretending to be PayPal do happen, but PayPal does offer $5 awards. When this last happened to me, it was their way of getting access to my bank account (with all that their ToS outlines) so that they can give me that $5.

I would agree with you that itā€™s wise to look carefully before at any offer from PayPal but still a legitimate offer from PayPal still can be considered an unexpected gift.

9 Likes

Thank you brother. I will check this out. I want to start eating clean. Eating salads is a great start.

Me too bro. I only eat one meal a day (usually), dinner. But I usually eat a burger or chicken. I find fields, transmutation, breathwork, and even divine contemplation/meditation nourishes me for the most part.

Sorry it took a while to respond. I just got out of the hospital! I was on shift yesterday and we were going lights and sirens with a 2 year old girl to the hospital (inter facility transport)who was just found to have Intusussception, weirdly just like my dad has and that Dream made a field for him for - and we were hit by a car who was going 60mph. We were flipped over on our right side. Thank God by miracle we were all okay. The baby was strapped into her car seat and the car seat to the stretcher. I was wearing my seatbelt (I donā€™t always), and so was the babyā€™s dad who was in the back with me. My partner who was driving is also okay, as well as the guy who hit us. I felt dizzy and had a headache so I was transported to the hospital. Thank God it is only a concussion, but my neck and back hurt already. I am a little worried about it. Hope itā€™s not going to be a lifetime issue. I am off work for the next week per the doctor.

The craziest part is right before the call we were sleeping and I had a nightmare about getting into a car accident in my car. In the same exact fashion. I tipped over on the right side in my dream. Then when we woke up, I had this impending doom feeling on the way to the call. My inner Being knew exactly what was going to happen and was clearly trying to warn me. It is probably why I buckled my seatbelt this time. I honestly normally donā€™t.
Whew. Iā€™m so grateful to be alive. It was terrifying while it was happening.

27 Likes

:pray: very happy to hear that.

14 Likes