Unexpected Gifts

Sounds good brother. We will definitely talk later.

God/The Higher Self is good!

me too omg…was so scared for her as we were tipping. Time felt like it froze as it happened. It felt like it all took minutes to end.

9 Likes

Continuing on from my last post…it may have been this field giving me an “Unexpected Gift.” I have been using this field consistently, including yesterday. I’ve needed some time off work badly to refresh and to detox off this medication, and now I have it. I also got to talk to the Firefigher/Paramedics who transported me and they were talking about how it’s the best job in the world and that working for a private ambulance like I do is totally different. They are right. Years of working for private EMS has burned me out. It may have reawakened my plan to become a firefighter. It was the original plan.

23 Likes

Glad all is well man :pray:t4:

4 Likes

Getting fancy over here played this with somebody else canonically 4 measures apart definitely recommend :star2:

4 Likes

Wow, really multiple gifts! How blessed we are by Dream’s creation! :mage: :pray: :partying_face:Angel blessings

17 Likes

I got new clothes as gifts from different people, all the same shade of blue! Three sarees, the same shade of blue, as in the peacock feather that’s my avatar!

32 Likes

Yesterday I wanted to change some new furniture for my home, I decided to order online from Ikea a Swedish furniture store.

Half of what I need was not available, I decided to go to the shop directly.

(Unexpected Gifts + Powerful positive vibes field on loop during my shopping) https://www.patreon.com/posts/28324237

• I even asked help to my servitor because I don’t have time to wait.

Not only I found everything that I need, but I also had the possibility to choose the delivery date, in two days they deliver everything to me…

initially the shopping assistant told me that it is impossible to have what I want before May 21st.

Thank you Captain :pray: :gift:

True story I wanted to share with you :four_leaf_clover:

23 Likes

First unexpected gift showed up…a scented candle from my neighbor on my doorstep today :gift_heart:

25 Likes

So because I’m home for the next week after the accident, my company just sent me pizza and flowers! LOL definitely unexpected gifts. (They’re probably just worried about me filing for Workers Comp). I fully intend to sue the person who hit us too. So a settlement may be another unexpected gift to come. If that’s where this leads, maybe it’ll be from the combo of this and Wealth Mantra Meditations.
Thanks to using the Philosopher’s Stone directed towards the spine as well as Spinal Tapper and others, my back still hurts but not as much as expected.

27 Likes

I wish you to get well soon :pray:

9 Likes

Thank you!! :pray:

10 Likes

Feel better soon 4

10 Likes

:pray: Thank you!! I’m sure I will soon.

9 Likes

I’m wondering if these two can also help.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/transneuronal-of-46294906
https://www.patreon.com/posts/kcc2-activation-39737839

8 Likes

Thank you bro! Good idea. I shall try.

5 Likes

Mini review: I bought some postcards online about 1.5 months ago and never received them. I was bummed because for the most part the postal service in my country is very reliable and it was a small domestic business. Well, I’ve been listening to this daily x2-3 just for the fun of it and had completely forgotten the cards.

They just dropped through the mail slot. Very unexpected. It was only 5€ but I do like to get what I pay for!

24 Likes

You know its working if somebody unexpectedly hands you weed while saying “its a gift maaan”

27 Likes

A friend of mine turned up today with 2 bin liners full of clothes that had been given to her that she didn’t want.

She told me I would probably like half and the other half would suit my mum quite well.

She was right (at least for my half - we’ll see about my mum tomorrow).

Feeling really happy as some of my clothes are showing some wear and tear! :blush:

:pray: :pray: :pray:

38 Likes

dfenetly know it is working when such thing happens

5 Likes

That is awesome! Very happy for you :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :pray:

8 Likes