Unexpected Gifts

Congrats!
Great news! :tada: :sparkles:
I am so happy for you!

5 Likes

She may be able to get it directly thru the manufacturer. I know there are programs (at least in the U.S.). There may also be a buying program, where people with the need for the drug get together and buy a good amount and get a better price. They arrange this thru a sympathetic pharmacist/pharmacy. (You of course need a valid script for it)

10 Likes

A small kitten came to me this morning and might possibly going to adopt her

Very unexpected :joy:

44 Likes

I love calico colored cats. :heart_eyes:

and tiger striped cats and…

13 Likes

So sweet :heartpulse:

9 Likes

cats-cheerleader

12 Likes

And all the cats! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

7 Likes

I played this into the family water jug we all pour from. First time doing it, and my mom went to the store today and this man started talking to her that raises dogs for the blind. And he literally offered to GIVE her a dog he raised, for my dad who’s blind now. Not even kidding. She was like ‘that was the most interesting experience. Why did he want to ‘give’ me one ?!’ So she took his business card if we decide we want it.

I just smiled :upside_down_face:

29 Likes

This is my Calico kitty. Her name is Callie. I also took her in 6 months ago when her owner moved and abandoned her outside. Very cute @anon25711007. Did you take him/her in?

25 Likes

Yes! I named her Sophia the wild

Now she the part of the family :slightly_smiling_face::joy:

42 Likes

Awesome!!

8 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhhh, what an Unexpected Gift for real @anon25711007!!!
What a little sweetie! Three colors are very, very Lucky! :four_leaf_clover:

14 Likes

Hello everyone, not totally confortable in english, I Ask you to explain me this field with your words please.

Surely some people are now familiar with the concept now.

2 Likes

Play field, get stuff/have nice experiences that surprise you! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :mage:

I know I have! snoopy-yay

11 Likes

Can it bring me a Big amount of Money to buy a house ?

3 Likes

I am sure there is no limit to what the field can do and bring, but this is for “unexpected gifts”. I am sure that if you read again the testimonials you will see that we got surprises. An example might be getting a birthday gift you really wanted but didn’t think anyone knew about it. Or someone throwing you a surprise party. Or someone leaving delicious food on your doorstep.

7 Likes

Wonder if it could bring in a lottery win if we play it without expecting to win :thinking:

2 Likes

the relationship develops rather quickly ?? :joy:

1 Like

Okay so sent work friend link to unexpected gifts two days ago. Today she slacks me to say:

okay, btw does getting unexpected money in the mail count amazing gifts?"

I said: for sure!!!

her reply:

Cool I had a refund from Sharp (insurance) that I must have over paid.

Amazingavatars-smileys-258669

12 Likes

Just got another unexpected work raise!
Yay 2

20 Likes