The Probability Wave

Also included is the radical positive change field which also pushes one to take action

10 Likes

Ah shoot! I’ll buy it when this field comes out then… LOL

2 Likes

Yes! Exactly.

3 Likes

That’s included in this ? Because I loved that field.

1 Like

Not sure if its included in this, I dont think so

I was talking about the stand alone woven world fields

2 Likes

Ah

It wasn’t clear to me from the descriptions

but it doesn’t just push you though, it also brings the goals to you

Which would make more sense in this field (The Probability Wave)

4 Likes

But maybe because this one includes woven elements we dont know which ones but i mean if this field is pursuing a better life for us and we are the center then i would think so.

We are the initiater. Like when you throw a rock and it ripples. We are the rock that initiate the ripple effect. The difference is that in the water the rock sinks, here we are constantly bouncing because we are the center of the wave and no water… Ahhh :star_struck:

9 Likes

Oh my bad lol I wasn’t paying attention to what you were saying.

1 Like

I understand what you are saying.

But i was just merely explaining a difference that to me is clear.

Even if woven brings to you
This is different is by creating ripples (your desires) outside your world and the universe

And woven is all about a push to take action, even if they bring. They dont bring the end results, they bring the right circumstances and opportunities for you to go and take them, use them, integrate them, do something with them.

And that is the part that it may bring here.

And you cant include Unexpected Gifts there.

Gifts come to you. Always.

When other fields have elements of woven is ELEMENTS not the whole concept

5 Likes

Yes. The entirety of woven world is not just “all” push, it’s both: push and bring. And one’s own effort/engagement

i guess ill just wait for dream to say what type of element from woven world was added here

because the prestige and grandeur and unexpected gifts both have elements of woven world, and dream already said in both that the element part is about bringing the end result to you

so i don’t see why it would be different with this field

6 Likes

So… This would be complementary or clash with previous “replaced” fields mentioned?

What a treat for this price!
Have been in a smooth flow of luck and grace since The Unexpected NFT audio came out and I’ve listen to it daily. I wonder if this would boost the flow even more or am I being greedy :thinking:

11 Likes

Awesome! Looks like a great “glitch the Matrix” field! Must have!

8 Likes

My guess is that this field works in a way (not exactly but some similarity ) like the recent wealth accumulation ++ field . Here you become the the centre of the ripple sending out your desire which in turn , with highest probability, it comes seeking you instead of you chasing it , you know . Meaning you signal your desire ( the audio field does it) and the manifestation follows your signal back to you .
That’s just my guess as it occurred to me while reading the wealth accumulation ++ field .

15 Likes

Perhaps Solidifier with this would be the best combo for manifestation?

Please throw further light on this audio … how it works and what benefits it aims at ?
@SammyG @Captain_Nemo

9 Likes

Ultimately what fields does replace?

3 Likes

I dont think it replaces anything, probably very complimentary in combination with wealth, abundance, probability and luck fields.

It seems like a very unique field with an unique approach.

18 Likes

I just got this field :face_with_hand_over_mouth: couldnt resist :fire::fire::fire:

Edit. I will update on one week. In case i forgat. Please tag me guys.:green_heart:

13 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Music is very relaxing and calm a little galactic like.with 80 s vibe i think

21 Likes