Unexpected Gifts

its retro synth

26 Likes

I have something to say due to this situation that occurred just todayšŸ¤£ itā€™s funny but also mess up lmao

So I just went back from my relative home. Got into Uber drive. At first it seems fine. Nothing was out ordinary.

Then it passes different road that we never know where it is. Itā€™s beautiful road though but it was scary at the same time because my mom thought that we being kidnapped :rofl:and she was screaming the whole time. I tried to calm her down. While trying to talk it out with the driver.

The driver just laugh at it. While I also tried to get his attention off from my mom because I donā€™t want it to become a big fight.

And then I saw the sign where it is heading toward my home. And I knew at that point the driver didnā€™t have any malice intention. Still my mom just freaking out.

Itā€™s beautiful road. Lot of trees and hills. Something that I always wanted to see for a long time. But never expected this to actually happened to me.

It is unexpected! And my adrenaline just like roller coaster for this trip at the same time :joy:

So I suppose itā€™s working! Lol

My mom end up saying sorry to the driver though.

28 Likes

The synchronicity and Divine timing of this is crazy beyond beliefā€¦.

Me and my homies @Beltloop and @Nice2knowU were consulting eachother on many amazing topics and through all the midst of some of the problems we wanted to improve on this exact thing comes out of no whereā€¦.

@Captain_Nemo you are connected to us all in someway, arenā€™t you legend ?!

Thanks so much will be looping this along with other wealth related fields :fire:

24 Likes

I looped this for awhile today- maybe, 6 times or so.

So I love birds. All birds, but my favorite is the American goldfinch. Theyā€™re native to where I live here in Vermont, but after being here a few years I only saw one at a time, rarely, and it was an event. Iā€™m out walking with my family today and I see EIGHT of them in the same tree, just goldfinches. No other types of birds. No robins, no magpies (just noting the rarity of this sighting, usually there are a lot of different birds together)- just American goldfinches. Thatā€™s a gift. Thatā€™s an awesome gift. Thank you DW

35 Likes

Thanks for this unexpected gift Dream! Easily worth $100+. Wouldnā€™t need the other wooven worlds really

20 Likes

Played it before bed, woke up with a closed deal in my inbox, which I had completely forgotten about :grin:

Approved :ok_hand:

35 Likes

I started work at 7am and we didnā€™t get our first call until 5:30PM. That just doesnā€™t happen. This field works super fast!

36 Likes

Phoned an old friend from the East Coast today to catch up. He offered me an extra ticket to a music festival in LA next month + offered to cover my flight with his airline points :call_me_hand:t3::sparkles:

34 Likes

Played it for the last 2 days and yesterday Spring replied to my e-mail about the wherabouts of the Corpus Spiritus Deck. I had been tracing it on DHL but the shipment got lost, I emailed DHL first and they said to contact Spring. So I did, but then DHL found my package again, and I e-mailed this good news to Spring. Because of the delay (now over a month already) Spring decided to refund the shipping costs.
So unexpected monetary gifts and also very awesome that my deck is found again and on its way to me (in the Netherlands)
Have also played Luck and Probability Alteration in conjunction.

25 Likes

If this field works amazingly I might consider geting some of the woven world series in the future hopfully.
Canā€™t wait for full desc.

13 Likes

I swear I meditated with it again, and a big deal appeared out of nowhere within the hour.

I am also wearing Financial Freedom and meditating with the Woven World series every day, but pretty crazy.

Letā€™s see if the streak continues :money_mouth_face:

25 Likes

Iā€™ve been waiting for months for my apartment to vacateā€¦

Today I got an Unexpected Call.

The person who lives there told me your apartment is free this weekend.

I donā€™t think itā€™s a coincidenceā€¦

This morning I listened in the car to:

Unexpected Gifts x3
Radical Positive Change(DESNA) x3
The Singularity x3

Wow, I love music, finally I found an alternative to get rid of my old CDs full of nonsense music (with respect for the authors)

From now on, only Dreamā€™s music :notes: :grin::ok_hand::100:

I am very grateful for your creations Captain,
You are an Angel sent from heaven.

You have changed my life in a positive way and I donā€™t know how to thank you.

As soon as I find a job, I intend to buy various Gems created by You.

Thanks Captain, I am so grateful.

The Unexpected Gifts field works, this is the reason why I wrote my testimony.

32 Likes

My mom just got a check from my sister. I got some little money that I can buy my favorite wig :rofl:. Another good day for today. I assume itā€™s from this. Because the money is not a dollar one so itā€™s probably this one :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Oh my God,
What the heck is this field?! :exploding_head:
So I got my eye on a course, but it costs 300$, and it was more like a nice to have course. I could live without it.
So I tried to email them asking for a promotion code, they said they did offer scholarship for the course but Iā€™d have to wait cuz the waitlist is long and they asked me to fill in the form. I filled the form and I hadnā€™t heard back from them for like 6 months.
Guess what? Iā€™ve just checked my email and I got 100% off the course :exploding_head:
I cannot believe it!
WHAT A FIELD! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

41 Likes

Hooray for you, Imogen! More and more great results to come, I am sure! :hugs: :sparkling_heart: :partying_face: :rose:

13 Likes

I hope we can purchase it soon :blush:

8 Likes

Iā€™ve applied for a very exclusive grant and was shortlisted last week. Iā€™ll be listening to this and soon make an update

18 Likes

@iloveyouroh

6 Likes

So, because itā€™s on energetic alchemy I suppose it wonā€™t be available on patreon but rather as purchase
Please inform us about link for purchase Cap

8 Likes

Hi, @iloveyouroh! welc to the group again

9 Likes