Unexpected Gifts

4 Likes

Thank you for this gift dream, I know that some people are lonely and don’t have friends (etc. whatnot) and they feel left out when some people get things etc, I think this can make anyone happier! Very thoughtful of you dream, seriously man @Captain_Nemo

8 Likes

Techno themed manifesting field? Well Magician 1.0 is gonna get jelaous rn, but this will be my primary focus from now on+singularity field.

14 Likes

@Captain_Nemo sorry for pinging you, but we would be all grateful if this was available on Amazon along with Singularity field🙏

8 Likes

This has already manifested many unexpected gifs.

34 Likes

Already?! Wow

3 Likes

I know, right? It’s crazy.

15 Likes

18 Likes

I sense a little time crystal in this one

5 Likes

Like?! If you don’t mind sharing

4 Likes

I think you misread gifs with gifts

22 Likes

Lmao correcto :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you Captain for this gift … so unexpected… I woke up to see this first thing :blush:

11 Likes

What a BANGER! This track gets me pumped. Whoa, Dream! Thanks!

13 Likes

18 Likes

This is top tier in terms of speed of results, I’m still shocked. Looped it when I found it this morning, 3 plays in, still looping it and out of nowhere a close friend who I was messaging at the time gifts me $400. Let’s see how the rest of the day materializes :fire:

31 Likes

So powerful in my experience, literally instant for me

10 Likes

You got me to go ahead and try it. I wanted to wait.

I created this playlist of 3. It’s getting to the point where I can watch and listen to these just because of how much I enjoy the visuals and music. Not just getting there, been there but getting even more.

15 Likes

That Cyberpunk beat is really dope :star_struck: :notes:

Even more excited to see what this will manifest!
Looping it right now for hours :smiley:
Thank you Captain!

15 Likes

How do you even buy his music from Amazon??
I tried like zillion times and every time failed miserably.

6 Likes